Make any baby shower a little more unique and custom with Cricut! Here are the best Cricut Baby Shower Ideas – from invitations, decor, gift ideas, and more!
I’m in the stage of life where I go to a lot of baby showers.
Though, admittedly, with the church I go to, I might always have baby showers to go to, regardless of how old I am!
However, I’m also in the stage of life where I help throw a lot of baby showers as other girls my age bring their babies into the world.
And I absolutely love it! I’ve had fun sharing some different baby shower ideas on Clarks Condensed.
I’m all about making baby showers as affordable as possible (hence why I LOVE Dollar Tree Baby shower ideas), because it makes life easier for everyone.
But affordable/budget doesn’t mean a shower has to seem cheap! There are so many great ways to make it seem just a tad bit nicer on a budget – and one of those ways is with Cricut.
I probably talk about babies and Cricut most often on our website, so really, it only makes sense that I would make a round-up of Cricut Baby Shower ideas.
As I created this round-up, I toyed with the idea of splitting it into onesies, decorations, and gifts…but really, I usually think it’s better to have lots of ideas in one place rather than sending you all around my website….And I think most of you would agree!
Below you will find lots of fun baby shower ideas that you can make with your Cricut! Most of them include free cut files or SVG files to make your projects even easier.
If you are feeling up for a challenge, you can always look on Pinterest or Etsy for other ideas.
Cricut Ideas for Baby Shower
Table of contents
DIY Idea Inspiration
Here are several basic ideas of what you can make to get your own creative wheels turning when you log in to Design Space:
- Milestone Charts
- Labels for Food or Baby Shower Prizes
- Diaper Cakes
One thing that I think is usually underestimated about Cricut is the ability to make sewing projects easier! You could easily make your pattern or find a pattern in Design Space for all sorts of really cute and adorable baby projects.
We recently moved, and I finally have gotten my sewing machine out, and I forgot how much I enjoy doing so.
Where to Buy Onesies
Since a lot of these ideas involve onesies/body suits, I thought I would share my favorite places to buy them:
- Assorted Plain White Onesie Pack – if you are making a lot of onesies (or need them for onesie making station, like the one mentioned above), buying an assortment of sizes in white can be your best bet.
- Carter Onesies
- Once Upon a Child or Kid to Kid
- Hobby Lobby
I think that Cricut offers a lot of fun materials you can use for any of the projects below or anything that you come up with on your own. Here are a few things I personally always have on stock and love to have for baby showers.
Don’t forget to use the code CCWINTER2020 to get 10% off and free shipping on orders over $50 (excluding machines, EasyPress machines, BrightPads, and digital content)
- Any patterned iron-on (you all know how much I love patterned iron on).
- Deluxe Scrapbook Paper
- Sparkle/Shimmer Paper
- Designer Fabric
- Iron-on Designs; these are great when you are in a time crunch. I often see these available at Michaels and Joann’s if you can’t wait for shipping. Here are a few that would be perfect for baby shower gifts and decor.
- Just chillin’, rollin’
- Flower Garden
- Sleeping Decals – these are perfect for prepping a new mom 🙂
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star/Good Morning Sunshine
- I love you to the moon and back/Sweet dreams
- Cute Sea Boys
- Mama Bear/Baby Bear
You can also find some adorable baby-themed SVG files on So Fontsy and Love SVG.
DIY Baby Shower w
And now for the ideas I’ve found. I scoured Design Space and other blogs for the best baby shower ideas that you can make with Cricut.
Below you will find links to various projects that you may want to make. Some of them are available through Cricut Access, but many of them are free projects that you can easily recreate on your own.
DIY Baby Shower Decor
- Baby Mobile
- Baby Love Cake Topper
- Baby Shower Bee Cupcake Holders
- Bee Baby Shower Placecard
- Floral Baby Guestbook
- 3D Bow Straws
- Sweet Banner
- Baby Shower Cake Toppers
- Sprinkle Napkins
- Baby Beehive Cake Plate Decor
- It’s a Girl Cake Topper
- Elephant Cupcake Topper
- Woodland Cupcake Toppers
- Baby Shower Paper Lanterns
Baby Shower Sign Ideas
- Burlap Baby Banner
- Diaper Banner
- Watercolor Baby Love Banner
- Oh baby banner
- Baby Shower Bee Hexagon Banner
- 3D Book Banner
- Sweet Banner
- Monkey Sign
DIY Baby Shower Cards
All of these are in Design Space. Just type in “baby shower card” and you’ll get to see many different ones!
- “For the Cutie Patootie” gift tag
- Welcome Baby Card
- Congrats Baby Card
- Watercolor Wish for Baby Card
- Toys Baby Tag
- Mama and Baby Elephant Card
- Oh Baby Card
DIY Baby Shower Gifts
- Elephant Baby Gift Box
- Month by Month Onesies
- Milestone Blanket
- Woodland Baby Mobile
- Cute and Practical Baby Shower Present
- Burp Cloths
- Fabric Alphabet
- Hello, I’m New Here Onesie
- Baby Onesies with Patterned Iron-on
- Darling Diaper Gift Card Holder
- Pregnancy Countdown Shirt
- Baby Boy Nursery Art
- Don’t Moose with Me Baby Onesie
- Baby Shoes
- Birth Stat Elephant
- Nursery Rhyme Wall Art
- Nursery Subway Art
- Moon and Stars Wall Hanging
- Geeky Baby Bibs
- “I’m so Crafty, I Make People!” Shirt
- Baby Quilt
- Cute Baby Onesies
- DIY Baby Tees
- Rainbow Baby Maternity Shirt
DIY Baby Shower Invitations
- Baby Shower Bee Invitation
- Watercolor Baby Shower Invitation
- Lovely Baby Invitation
- Baby Shower Invitation – You’re Invited, fun fonts
- Sophisticated Baby Shower Invitation
- Floral Baby Invite
- Once Upon a Time Baby Shower Invite
- Woodland Baby Shower Invites
Cricut Baby Shower Favors
- Lovely Baby Shower Favor
- Onesie Baby Shower Favor
- Ready to Pop Popcorn Labels
- Bath Bomb Baby Shower Invites
Baby Shower Themes
Other Baby Shower Ideas:
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.
Looking for even more Cricut help? Be sure to check out our Cricut Tutorials guide which has all of our best tips, tricks, and tutorials for mastering your Cricut machine!
Chelsea Johnson says
These are so cute! I love custom, unique onesies! I made my own for my daughter and it was the best!