Baby shower game prizes can add a little bit of extra competition and fun to a baby shower. Here is a list of the best baby shower door prizes – there’s something for every budget – inexpensive and fun
Baby Shower Door Prizes
If you have ever been a guest a baby shower then you probably know that there are usually games involved.
And if you’ve ever played a baby shower game, then chances are you may have won a prize!
Because what is a game without a prize, right?
If you are hosting a baby shower there are tons of things to think about.
There is the food, the decor, the games, and the guest list just to name a few. Sometimes, the door prizes for the games might be the last thing you remember.
Thankfully, prizes don’t need to be lavish or fancy – most people are just excited to get something fun to take home.
We’ve compiled a list below of the best inexpensive prizes to have at a baby shower. Whether you are just playing some games or hosting a full-on diaper raffle baby shower, you’ll find something for everyone in this post.
Helpful Tips For Choosing Baby Shower Prizes
- Not all prizes need to be the same. You can have several different ones for each winning guest to choose from.
- Pick a budget and stick with it. It might be tempting to go above and beyond when it comes to prizes- but keep it realistic. Decide how many games you will need prizes for and then determine how much you want to spend on each prize. Remember- guests don’t come to the party just get prizes! They come to celebrate the mom-to-be. Anything beyond that is just a bonus!
- Packaging and how you present the prize can make a difference! Especially if it is a “cheaper” prize. Just by adding some tulle or ribbon can make it look more appealing.
- Consider picking prizes that go with your baby shower theme.
- Think about getting prizes for runner-ups
Have fun with picking the prizes! Choose items that you would love to receive!
Below you’ll find ideas that you can purchase online or in store. The Dollar Tree and Target’s Bullseye’s Playground are both EXCELLENT spots to find some really cute and cheap baby shower prizes.
We are personally fans of Dollar Tree Baby Showers! There’s no rule that says you have to spend a fortune on a baby shower.
If you want to buy prizes in bulk, I would recommend buying from Beau Coup. They have some really fun and unique prizes.
DIY Baby Shower Prizes
Below you will find handmade baby shower prizes. Many of these you can actually purchase on Etsy, or you can try your hand at making them yourself!
You can buy these on Etsy, but you can easily just purchase a set on Amazon or at Target and wrap them up however you want!
This might be something fun to do if you are doing minute to win it type games at the baby shower. I would probably pair these with a candy bar of some kind!
How cute are these? They look really easy to make, too.
Spa Basket or Bag
This would be nice for a bigger prize for a diaper raffle. Above you can see a little spa-themed gift I made recently. It would be perfect for a baby shower gift. You can read all the details on how to make it here.
Food Baby Shower Prizes
Baked Goodies – cookies, brownies, baked bread, truffles…the sky is the limit!
Drinking Tumbler with treats inside
Bag of popcorn with a tag that says “About to Pop”
Candy bars – fancy ones are extra fun
Nothing Bundt Cakes Mini Cakes – Love these!
Fancy cookies or cupcakes from a local bakery
Mini sparkling cider or champagne bottles with these cute labels
Store Bought Baby Shower Prizes
I shared candles above, but really, plain candles will do. Check out an assortment that you can purchase online here. I always love to stock up on single wick candles at Bath and Body Works when they are on sale, but really, inexpensive candles from Target are great as well!
Measuring Spoons – how adorable are these?!
Hand Soap (I often get Mrs. Meyer’s for prizes, and they are always a huge hit!)
Mini Yankee Candle Car Fresheners
Succulent Plants or other potted plants
Seasonal Dish Towels (I always love grabbing these at Bullseye’s Playground at Target)
Other Baby Shower Posts:
- The Best Baby Shower Gifts Ideas: Ideas from Real Moms
- 20+ Easy Baby Shower Games Guests Will LOVE
- Jungle Themed Baby Shower: Free Printable Games, Invitations, and Decor
- Cricut Baby Shower Ideas
- 10 Baby Shower Alternatives
- Baby Shower Jeopardy
- Dollar Tree Baby Shower Ideas
Baby showers can take on many forms, but if you are going to be having games, you definitely want to consider having some baby shower game prizes! The sky is really the limit, and at the end of the day, most people just enjoy getting some fun prize!