New Year’s Eve can be a family affair with all of these delicious family-friendly appetizers and drink recipes!
Did you all have a wonderful Christmas?
I sure hope so! It was definitely a very busy one around here, but so fun nonetheless.
I’m always a little sad when Christmas is over. It’s such a special time of year.
And now, there are just a few days until 2019 is over! Did this year go by fast, or is it just me?!
My mom always used to tell me that when you get older, time just goes so fast, and I’m starting to think she’s right, especially since I’ve had children.
So, now it’s time to plan for New Year’s Eve parties.
While most people probably find New Year’s Eve to be a good excuse to go out and party, I’ve never been that way. Even when I was in high school, I always preferred staying at home with my parents and siblings, playing games, and eating snacks.
And, lucky for me, Forrest is just as much as a homebody, so New Year’s Eve is usually spent at home (except for right after we got married — we rung in the New Year’s on the beach in North Carolina!)
Since it’s always a family affair, I’m always looking for yummy, family-friendly recipes and idea for New Year’s Eve.
A few years ago, my mom came up with the idea to just have appetizers, maybe some sparkling cider, and a dessert or two, along with a few fun games. It’s simple, fun, and everyone enjoys it.
I thought it would be fun to do a round-up of family-friendly appetizers and drinks. Below, you’ll find 30 delicious appetizers and six yummy drink recipes. Hopefully, this list will help you have the most fun NYE party ever!
First, here are some recipes you can enjoy from right here on Clarks Condensed or on our other website, Simply Side Dishes;
- Caramel Apple Cider
- Applebee’s Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Ranch Spinach Dip
- Mini Shredded Tacos
- Grandma Delcie’s Cheese Ball
- Instant Pot White Queso Dip
- Instant Pot Lil’ Smokies
- Easy Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip
- Crock Pot Cheese Dip with Spinach
- Navidad Punch
- Mini Beef Wellington
- Easy Chicken and Bacon Bruschetta Slider
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- Refried Bean Dip
Family Friendly Drinks
- Italian Cherry Cream Sodas
- Lemon Lime Hulk Drink
- Cranberry Sparkler
- Caramel Apple Cider
- Instant Pot Wassail
- Blueberry Lemonade
- Shirley Temple
- Hot Spiced Citrus Grape Punch
Appetizers from Other Websites
- Zucchini Parmesan Chips
- Mama’s Cheesy Chip Beef Party Dip
- Mini Chicken Tostadas
- Mini Pigs in a Blanket
- Garlic and Herb Pizza Puffs
- Fruit Salsa
- Bacon Pizza Bites
- Spicy Guacamole with Bacon
- Gluten-Free Stuffed Mushrooms
- Sweet and Spicy Phyllo Poppers
- Easy Cheddar Cheese Ball Appetizer
- Cheesy Warm Bean Dip
- Broccoli Cheddar Bites
- Brown Butter Cream Cheese Dip
- Honey Toffee Mascarpone
- Green Pepper Sausage Wontons
- Homemade Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
- Chestnut Hummus
- Baked Cauliflower Tots
- Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread
- Kicked Up Classic Cocktail Meatballs
- Buffalo Baked Blooming Onion
- Kickin’ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
- Pepperoni Twirls
- Mini Twice Baked Potato Bites
- 3-Ingredient Crescent Sausage Bites
- Apple Nachos
Here are some other New Year’s Eve Posts You May Enjoy:
- Family-Friendly New Year’s Eve Party Ideas
- Best Board Games for Groups
- Minute to Win It Games for All Ages
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.