Halloween is quickly approaching! Here are 20+ fun Halloween shirts you can make with your Cricut machine. We have included lots of great Halloween SVG files or Design Space files to make it even easier to make an awesome Halloween shirt this year!
Cricut Halloween T-Shirts
Whether you’re searching for a personalized Halloween shirt idea or just want some cute new shirts for your family to wear this Halloween, making your own shirts is a fun way to create custom holiday clothing for everyone in your family.
But if you’re going to be making your own shirts this Halloween, you’re going to need tons of inspiration!
Below you will find tons of ideas for finding inspiration for a Halloween shirt, as well as some templates that are already available.
Where to Find Halloween Shirt Ideas
Now that you know exactly how to make your own Halloween shirts, it’s time to start finding some shirt ideas for you to make. There are a variety of great places to find inspiration for your Halloween shirts. Some of these fun ideas are created by other Cricut lovers while others feature designs you can purchase and download to create your own projects! When searching for ideas for your Halloween shirts, I suggest looking for inspiration on:
- Design Space. Cricut has so many fantastic images that can be used to create your own custom Halloween shirt! They also have lots of projects. Just go into the project tab in Design Space to find the Halloween t-shirt that you want to use. Many of these are free or included with a Cricut Access subscription.
- Pinterest. Head to Pinterest to find some amazing ideas for your Halloween shirts. In addition to get inspiration to make your own designs, you might even find some ready-to-download cut files to make your project even easier.
- Etsy. Another great place to find ideas and cut files is Etsy, there are so many great handmade shirts available on this marketplace that you’ll have a hard time finding just one you want to make.
- DesignBundles. To find a variety of great Halloween shirt ideas with downloadable SVG files, head to DesignBundles. This site has hundreds of ready-to-go cut files available for download, which means you can start creating your very own Halloween shirts right now.
Cricut Shirts for Halloween
These adorable Cricut Halloween shirt ideas are some of the best designs I’ve found. From Halloween shirts with funny puns to cute shirts for kids, these fun Halloween designs are a great way to get in the Halloween spirit.
Some of these are free Design Space files while others are SVG files that might be a couple of dollars! Many of these can be used with Silhouette machines as well, so these are some great Silhouette Halloween ideas!
DIY Color-Your-Own Halloween Shirt : This is a fun one featuring a skull that you can color. This is from our site!
Jack-o-Lantern Shirt: Okay, I made these with my Silhouette years ago, but you can easily make the same type of shirt with a Cricut!
Come We Fly: Show your love for the movie Hocus Pocus with this cute Halloween shirt idea.
Trick or Treat: Get ready for trick or treating with this cute Trick or Treat Halloween shirt.
Expecting a Little Pumpkin: Make your own Halloween maternity shirt this year with this adorable Halloween shirt idea.
I’m just here for the candy: Create a fun Halloween shirt for your kids with this simple text design.
Momster: You don’t even need a Halloween costume when you where this Momster shirt.
I Smell Children: Add some Hocus Pocus to your Halloween outfit with this movie-inspired shirt idea.
Hocus Pocus Shirts: There are a couple of really fun ideas in this post for the Hocus Pocus fans!
Disney villains shirt: Featuring each of the different villains from Disney films, this cute shirt is a great way to celebrate Halloween.
Trick or Treat Yourself: Treat yourself to a new Halloween shirt with this Trick or Treat design.
Halloween Witch Shirt – LOVE this. I think it’s so cute and simple.
Zombie Patrol: Oh, my boys would LOVE this shirt. Such a creative use of patterned iron on.
I just want to eat candy and watch scary movies: Everything you love about Halloween all in one fun shirt idea.
Halloween Unicorn: Create an adorable witch unicorn shirt for Halloween this year.
Boo Crew: Make your entire family matching shirts this Halloween and be the Boo Crew!
FabBOOlous: Make your own stylish Halloween shirt with this fab-BOO-lous design.
I’m with Creepy: This one makes me laugh. I wonder how my husband would feel about it?
My First Halloween: Celebrate your baby’s first Halloween with this cute Halloween onesie idea.
Broom Hair Don’t Care: This funny witch shirt is a great idea to make this Halloween.
Jack O Lantern Face: Turn an orange shirt into a jack o lantern with this cute cut file.
How to Make a Shirt with Cricut
Making my own DIY shirts is one of my favorite ways to use my Cricut! On top of being able to create one-of-a-kind creations, making your own shirts with your Cricut is always a fun and simple project. To make your own custom shirts, you’ll need a few supplies on hand:
- Cricut: No matter what type of machine you have, you’ll need to use your Cricut to cut the vinyl that you put on your Halloween shirts.
- Iron/on or Heat Transfer Vinyl: Before cutting your design, you’ll need to choose a heat transfer vinyl for your Halloween t-shirt project. With so many colors and textures to choose from, you have a variety of options available to you when it comes to iron-on vinyl.
- EasyPress: To make transferring your iron-on vinyl to your shirt, I suggest using an EasyPress. This handy machine makes it much easier to secure your vinyl to your shirs. The even heat provided by the EasyPress ensures your vinyl goes on cleanly and stays on your shirt, even after washing it.
- Blank shirt: The last item you’ll need to make your own Halloween shirts is a blank shirt to decorate. There are a variety of great places to find great shirts, including your favorite superstore, like Wal-Mart or Target, craft stores, or even Amazon.
After gathering all your supplies, it’s time to start creating your Halloween shirt. You can use the Halloween shirt ideas on this list as inspiration to create your own design. Or upload an SVG file straight into design space to make things even easier.
When you have your design ready to go, get ready to cut your Halloween shirt by choosing the mirror option on the cut screen. Select the correct material for your project on your Cricut machine, then start cutting.
Weed out all the extra vinyl from around your design and flip it over onto your blank shirt. Make sure the design is centered and use the EasyPress to press the vinyl onto the shirt. Be sure to check the correct EasyPress settings for your material before you start pressing to ensure your design goes on perfectly!
Other Cricut Halloween Posts You May Enjoy:
- Halloween Don’t Eat Pete Game Board Printable
- 30+ Halloween Games for Kids: Great for Classroom Halloween Parties!
- DIY Happy Halloween Banner – Free Design Space File
- DIY Halloween Luminaries
- 30+ Amazing Halloween Costumes for a Family of Four
- The Best Cricut Halloween Ideas, Decorations, and Other Spooky Projects
- 19 Amazing Cricut Halloween Costume Ideas