CREATE ROOM FOURTH OF JULY SALE – USE THE CODE CLARKS to SAVE UP TO $900 6/30-7/11
- Up to $900 savings!
- $200 off DreamBox
- $100 off pre-built
- $350 off combined Side-kick options w/DreamBox – $50 off Cubby, $100 off Dream Cart, $100 off both Side Tables, Sew Station $150 off
- $10 off power up, Plastic notions $10, $25 off Wallpaper, white magnetic board $15, planner $25 off.
- FREE Gift ($115 value) for first 145 orders: Tote Lids, Crafter’s Caddy, Cutting Mat AND 1-3 week shipping times!
Breakfast is one of my favorite parts of the day – though sometimes, making breakfast is the last thing I want to do! Fortunately, this crescent roll sausage breakfast ring is super easy, filling, and delicious! (recipe at bottom)
Well, regardless of if you believe in “brinner” or not, I think you’ll love sausage crescent roll breakfast ring. My mom often makes taco or pizza rings, so when I saw this recipe for a breakfast ring, I knew I had to invent my own. You can use any pan to make it, but I highly recommend using a pizza stone(you’ll want it for our AMAZING homemade pizza dough recipe, too!)
It was kind of a disaster at first. I ended up laying out the crescent rolls wrong, and then piled on the toppings before I realized it. And before I knew it, everything turned into a big mess! Forrest, being the wonderful husband he is, ran to the store to buy me some new crescent rolls. And it all turned out just fine. But for future reference, don’t put the filling in until you know for sure that the rolls are put out the right way!
And you want to know why I know this was good? Because Forrest told me it was without me having to ask him! He likes most everything I cook, but I know I did an especially good job when that happens.
This dish can be changed to fit anyone’s taste. If you don’t like sausage, substitute it with bacon or ground turkey. Throw in whatever spices you want. Use any type of cheese you want (or omit it entirely, like we did for part of it.) And serve it with salsa. That’s a must. This recipe makes two breakfast rings, so if you only want one, be sure to half it!
Sausage Crescent Roll Breakfast Ring
- 2 cans Pillsbury Big & Flaky refrigerated crescent dinners rolls
- 1 roll of sausage (any variety)
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tbsp Pace Southwest Ranch sauce
- 1 cup mexican style shredded cheese
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Powdered Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook sausage until completely done. Add eggs to pan and continue to cook until no longer runny. Add southwest ranch sauce, italian seasoning and garlic powder until well incorporated.
- On a pizza stone (or a greased cookie sheet) lay out the crescent rolls in a circle, with the pointed part pointing out. Spoon filling into the center of each roll. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon of cheese on top of filling. Once all rolls have filling, close each roll by bringing the pointed edge over the filling and closing at the other edge. Once all the rolls are closed, they should resembled a ring. Sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese.
- Put in oven and cook for 10-15 min, or until the rolls are starting to brown slightly. Serve with salsa.
Check out some of our other popular breakfast recipes:
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.