Organize your space on a budget this year with these great Dollar Tree organization ideas and tools! Your wallet and home will thank you.
Organization hasn’t always been my strongest suit (or if I’m being honest…it still isn’t). But I have found ways over the years to organize my life in a way that works for me.
And of course – what better place to turn for affordable and easy organization ideas than The Dollar Tree!
I’ve shared previously 25+ Must-Buy Dollar Tree Cleaning Supplies (That Actually Work), so today I thought I’d share some of the best ways to organize your space using The Dollar Tree.
First off, let’s talk about some of the best organizational tools that you can get at The Dollar Tree.
I always recommend going in to the store yourself, because you just never know what you’ll find. But here are a few things you are almost always sure to find:
I love making lists. Nothing will keep you more organized than being able to write down everything you need to do each day! My mom always has several yellow legal pads that she uses to jot down lists for just about everything.
I love having these to help keep cereal and chips and crackers fresh. We often have several boxes of these things open at one time and I love opening my pantry and seeing them safely secured with a clip- it just makes things look more organized!
Dry-erase boards are perfect for keeping track of daily activities, meal planning or for jotting down phone messages or other daily details you don’t want to forget. You can easily attach one of these to your fridge or on your wall. They also sell dry erase markers so be sure to pick up a few of those, too!
Here are some fun ways to use Dry Erase Boards:
- Washi Tape Makeover
- Scripture of the Week
- How to Make a Dry Erase Calendar
- DIY Chore Board
- Dry Erase Menu Board
I often see Rubbermaid brand sold in the store. These can be great for lots of storage in your home, as well as for leftovers or for taking people dinner.
You can read here why I love laundry baskets! They have some nice quality (considering they are just $1) at the Dollar Tree.
A fun gift idea would be to get one of these laundry baskets and stuff it full of Dollar Tree cleaning supplies (which are surprisingly awesome – the Awesome Cleaner is always very highly recommended). Great gift for a college student or newlywed.
Here are some DIYs with Laundry Basket:
They have tons of different kinds of totes, baskets, and tubs that you can use to store toys- big and small in. You can also store your make-up, nail polish, hair gels, or medicine in any of the storage bins they sell.
Many people use these to organize their pantries, bathroom closets, or bathrooms. I think they can make for great ways to separate food and snacks in a pantry.
If you take a lot of vitamins or pills daily, a pill dispenser is a must! These are also great to store medication in if you having an emergency bag that you keep in your car. They can also be a great way to store small cords and headphones, or even earrings when you travel.
Paper clips, pens, pencils, sticky pads, tape, glue, paper– you name it, they most likely have it!
Dollar Tree Organization Hacks
I’ve scoured the web for some of the best and most creative Dollar Tree organization ideas. I hope you’ll enjoy these:
- Cookie Cooling Tray – hang this on the wall for an easy way to store and display jewelry
- Dollar Tree Apothecary Jar
- Dollar Tree baskets for cutlery organization
- Get some of their plastic bins and some command hooks for easy shower organization ((idea from here – Dollar Tree Bathroom organization)).
- Dollar Tree dish racks for pan organization
- Magazine holder for canned goods – also a great idea for storing paper plates.
- DIY Magnetic Spice Rack
- Lazy susan for fridge or cabinet organization
- Spice Organization
- Pretty Dollar Tree Storage bins
- Baking Sheet Chore chart (this isn’t all Dollar Tree products, but you can easily find some cookie sheets for these at the DT).
- Card game containers
- Great video on how one lady mastered Dollar Tree organization
- Bathroom Drawer Organization
- This post has tons of great Kitchen organization ideas
- Dollar Store Industrial Warehouse storage
- Popsicle Mold Car Organization
- Q-tip case organization
- Pencil Holder Organization
- Lots of Dollar Tree Jar organization ideas
More Dollar Tree Posts You May Enjoy:
- 22 Amazing Dollar Tree Elf on the Shelf Ideas
- 70+ Dollar Tree DIY and Craft Ideas
- Dollar Tree Gift Basket Ideas for less than $10
- The Best Things to Buy at the Dollar Tree (and the Worst)
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.