Clean Simple Eats is a company that is dedicated to helping people around the world live healthier and happier lives. They offer a variety of meal plans, protein powders, a variety of other products, and now a meal delivery service – Clean Simple Kitchen. We have used MANY of their products over the past few years, and this is our Clean Simple Eats review, plus a coupon code!
It can be hard to stick to a healthy diet, especially if you’re busy or don’t know how to cook.
Most people think that eating healthy has to be difficult and that you have to sacrifice all your favorite foods.
Clean Simple Eats has changed that.
Clean Simple Eats taught me that eating healthy can be easy, affordable, and delicious. They have a variety of meal plans and recipes that will help you reach your fitness goals. Plus, their new meal delivery service makes it even easier for you to get the nutrients your body needs.
- My Experience
- Clean Simple Eats Coupon Code
- Who should consider using Clean Simple Eats?
- Recipe Books/Meal Plans
- Clean Simple Kitchen Meal Delivery Service
- Clean Simple Eats App
- Protein Powders
- Super Powders
- Offbeat Butters
- Waffle and Pancake Mix
- Is Clean Simple Eats Worth It?
- Can you lose weight on Clean Simple Eats?
- Is Clean Simple Eats safe?
- Who Owns Clean Simple Eats?
- Are Clean Simple Eats products expensive?
- More Reviews You Might Enjoy:
I like to think of myself as one of the OG Clean Simple Eats followers. I remember when a friend shared their new meal plans on Instagram, and I was so excited to try it out.
I’ve struggled with my weight my entire life, but I’ve realized over the years how important it is to focus on nourishing your body and not starving yourself. What stood out to me about Clean Simple Eats was:
- They encourage you to actually eat food!
- The recipes were adaptable and family-friendly
- They were actually recipes that sounded good
When I first started following Clean Simple Eats, they just had meal plans that you could buy. They’ve expanded their company like crazy since then and now offer a whole host of options to help people live happier and healthier lives.
I bought several meal plans before I got pregnant with my third baby. Little did I know, I’d be diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes, and I would have to massively change my diet in order to make sure my baby was as healthy as possible.
Clean Simple Eats was my saving grace. Their recipes were almost all Gestational Diabetes-friendly, and their protein powders helped me reach my protein goals for the day.
I never once had a bad number after my diagnosis, and I credit the fact that I had Clean Simple Eats to turn to for that.
It’s been a few years since then, and our family still loves and uses their recipes regularly. In addition to that, we’ve tried almost all of the products that they’ve released, so I decided it was time that I share my experience. This is truly a company that I LOVE, and I hope that my review can be helpful to anyone who wants to try them out.
In this review, I’ll share a few common questions, as well as more information on each of their products and services that I’ve tried.
Clean Simple Eats Coupon Code
If you decide you want to check out any of their products or meal plans, you can use the code KATIE at checkout for 10% off. You can use this on anything on the Clean Simple Eats website and the Clean Simple Kitchen.
Who should consider using Clean Simple Eats?
I think anyone can benefit from the products at Clean Simple Eats. Their recipes and products are geared toward people who are following a Macro Based-lifestyle, however, that’s not something that I really do, and I find a lot of benefits from using their products.
Those who will benefit most (in my opinion) are:
- People who want healthy and family-friendly meals
- People who are looking for a good-quality and tasty protein powder
- People who need new meal ideas
- People who want an easy way to count macros
- The meals are yummy and have lots of healthy ingredients – very family-friendly.
- They have a variety of protein powders – I love how many different kinds they have and that they are always coming out with new ones
- There is a variety of supplements and mixes beyond protein to help support healthy lifestyles
- There is a great CSE community on Instagram that is really interactive and fun to be a part of
- Most of the recipes are pre-logged in MyFitnessPal
- Their new meal delivery service makes it even easier for you to get the nutrition your body needs.
- Some of the recipes can be time consuming
- Most of the products are kind of pricey
- Recipes can be time consuming
- In the past, some of the recipes called for ingredients that contained sucralose, though I haven’t seen this as much
- Not super vegan-friendly. They do have some vegetarian recipes and you can make adaptations, but this is a largely meat-based program
- Many of their recipes include their products. While they do offer substitutions, some might find it a bit frustrating when they see that many recipes have their very specific products (some of which aren’t even available anymore, such as a seasonal protein powder)
Recipe Books/Meal Plans
This is where it all started! Clean Simple Eats has a variety of meal plans that you can purchase. They are primarily seasonal, though you can buy them year-round. As of right now, you can buy the following on their website:
- Protein Powder Cookbook
- OffBeat Butters Cookbook
- Fall Meal Plan
- Winter Meal Plan
- Spring Meal Plan
- Summer Meal Plan
- Fall Plant-Based Meal Plan
- Clean SImple Treats
- Clean Simple Treats: Summer Edition
They used to have digital versions, but it looks like you can only buy the full meal plans as a hardcover.
The meal plans listed above include:
- Over 90 family-friendly and macro-friendly recipes – each season’s meal plan has 100% different ideas
- Grocery shipping lists for 7 weeks
- Easy-to-follow meal plans for seven weeks
- Complete nutrition for every recipe
- Food prep guide and tips
- Week of beginner and advanced workouts
The cookbooks that are for the treats, protein powder, and nut butters do not.
Pricing is simple – any of the recipe books listed above are $30, excluding shipping.
If you are someone who doesn’t like to use their phone or computer for recipes and love the feel of a good ol’ fashioned cookbook, these are definitely a must-have. They are also great if you are looking for something laid out clearly.
- Individuals who like hardcover cookbooks
- People looking for easy and delicious recipes organized by season
- People who want an easy meal plan that they can follow
Clean Simple Kitchen Meal Delivery Service
The Clean Simple Kitchen just launched, and I was lucky enough to be able to get a preview of some of the meals. I was SO excited to try out some of the meals.
For the most part, I’ve been pretty pleased with the taste of them – though there have been a few that I didn’t like (mainly because I’m somewhat particular about cheese). Overall, though, I found the meals to taste just about homemade. I really loved the fajitas that I sampled the most!
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- These are definitely expensive – definitely not your 99 cent Michellina’s meal!
- You can order a variety of types of meals in different quantities.
- There are new meal options regularly
- It is a subscription service, so if you don’t cancel your subscription, your card will be automatically charged
- When I got my meals, I didn’t feel like the instructions always were correct. However, on their website, they do include instructions specific to each meal for the week
- They are meant to be eaten soon after purchase. We did freeze some, and they heated up fine, but you definitely want to defrost before cooking. Some of the meals could definitely not be frozen.
- They are in plastic containers and have a plastic covering that has to be heated in the microwave. I’m someone who has been trying to avoid plastic, so that wasn’t my favorite (but I think unavoidable for shipping purposes)
- They only have a limited number of subscriptions available
LEARN MORE HER AND SAVE 10% with CODE KATIE
There are a few different pricing options, depending on if you want 14 meals, 10 meals, 6 meals, and if you want to include breakfast as well. YOu can also double up for $2 more per meal.
- 14 meals (lunch/dinner) – $10.95 a meal
- 10 meals (lunch/dinner) – $11.95 a meal
- 6 meals (lunch/dinner) – $12.95 a meal
- 7 breakfast – starting at $8.95 a meal
I think doubling the amount for $2 is a great way to get more for your money
You can save 10% on your monthly subscription with the code KATIE when you checkout.
Because of the price, I can’t put this in the must-have category. While there are specific people it would be great for, it’s not something that I personally could justify spending on a regular basis.
- People who don’t have time to cook
- People who want to follow a macro-based meal plan and not think about it
- People who are already used to paying the price that comes with meal delivery services
- People who value convenience and taste above all else
Clean Simple Eats App
This is one of my favorite additions to Clean Simple Eats! It gives you access to all their meal plan recipes, challenges, and exclusive recipes – plus you get a discount on any physical products that you buy through the app.
If you aren’t sure where to start, I think this is a really great app to download and use. It does have a yearly subscription, though I have seen it go on sale on occasion. You can get a 7-day free trial if you opt for the monthly billing.
When you choose to be billed annually, it is $119.99, which saves you 30% off the month to month subscription. The month-to-month is $14.99, and you can get a 7-day free trial of it.
This is definitely on my must-have list. I feel like it gives you access to SO much – and it’s always being updated.
People who like apps, want recipes at their finger tips, and want to feel more part of the CSE community.
Clean Simple Eats offers a variety of protein powders that can help you reach your fitness goals. They have whey-based proteins in tons of different flavors – they really specialize in fun and innovative kinds. They also offer a kid’s protein powder, which my kids really love.
I think they have pretty good ingredients. They are usually lower carb with around 5 grams of carbs and 20 grams of protein. I really love how they taste.
My favorite flavors are Caramel Toffee and Brownie Batter.
All of the protein powders are $59.99 for 36 ounces. I actually think they go pretty far. They do offer a discount if you buy two or more, and I have occasionally seen some of the flavors go on sale.
They also offer some individual packs as well.
If you are looking for protein powder as well as wanting to use their recipes, these are definitely a must-have. While many of their recipes do not require protein powder, a lot of them do. So if you really want to do one of their meal plans, I would make sure you have a couple bags on hand.
Anyone looking for a high-quality and tasty protein powder. Individuals who want to use a lot of the CSE meal plans/recipes.
Clean Simple Eats offers a line of “super powders”, which include:
- Super Greens
- Super Berry mix (antioxidants)
- Super Collagen
I use the super greens every day in my smoothies. When you just mix it into water, it doesn’t taste all that great – but I can hardly notice it in my smoothies, and it gives me a nice boost of greens!
The berry mix is pretty sweet, so I only use half a scoop. My kids really like it, and they always comment on how it makes things taste like candy!
I haven’t tried the super collagen.
THe greens, berry mix, and flavored collage are $29.99. They last quite a long time. The unflavored collagen is a few dollars more, but I’m not entirely sure why.
Hmmm, I guess it would depend. I really like the greens mix, and it’s helpful to have on hand. I don’t know that the berry one is a must-have for us. Collagen seems good, though there are a lot of brands out there so I’m not sure if it’s more unique over another one.
People looking for an immunity boost and more greens in their life!
This is Clean Simple Eat’s line of nut butter. They feature a variety of different ones, from traditional peanut butter to more fun flavors that incorporate macadamia and coconut! Here are the different flavors they have:
- Cinnamon bun
- Caramel Pecan Cluster
- Sweet Classic Peanut Butter
- Lemon Coconut Bliss
- Salted Caramel
- Midnight Almond Coconut
- Almond Mocha
- Candy Bar
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Crunchy Almond Toffee
- Monkey Business
- Buckeye Brownie
- Gingerbread Cookie
- Maple Donut
I do really like these. They do need to be stirred, and I have found that some of them seem to harden after a while – making it trickier to reincorporate them. However, all in all, I’ve had a great experience with them.
My kids that don’t like peanut butter really like these for sandwiches and dipping apples in.
They actually don’t sell them on their website but through their own branded website. They are also available in certain stores in Utah.
Most of the flavors are around $9.99. They also sell individual packs that you can buy for around the same price (for 10 single-serve pouches).
Maybe if you are looking to adventure outside traditional nut butter. They are pretty pricey.
If you want to love nut butter but have had trouble with the taste of some of the more traditional brands, you outta give these a try. I like them a lot more than most nut butter I’ve tried!
Waffle and Pancake Mix
This is the latest addition to the Clean Simple Eats family. I was SO excited to get these to try out – they also have a syrup that you can mix with water that has less carbs and sugar than traditional maple syrup.
I really like the waffle and pancake mix. They are tasty, crisp up nicely, and they are versatile. They have fun recipes – like a frittata and banana bread – that you can make with it. Probably some of the best banana bread I’ve ever had!
I think they taste better than Kodiak cakes.
I was not a huge fan of the syrup. I might not have made it correctly, but it was just super watery, and it just didn’t taste that awesome to me. I think I’ll just splurge on real maple syrup from here on out!
These are $15.99 in both flavors (chocolate and buttermilk). The syrup mix is $9.99.
I love these, and I think they are definitely becoming a staple in our house.
People who want easy and convenient breakfasts that are protein packages.
Phew! That was a lot. I would love to hear about your experience with Clean Simple Eats and what you think!
Is Clean Simple Eats Worth It?
I think Clean Simple Eats is definitely worth it if you’re looking to lead a healthier lifestyle. Their meal plans are easy to follow and their recipes are delicious. Their products are all high-quality, and I have had very few complaints.
If you’re looking to lose weight, I think Clean Simple Eats is a great option. They have a variety of protein powders and other food products that will help you reach your fitness goals. Plus, their new meal delivery service makes it even easier for you to get the nutrition your body needs.
If you’re looking to improve your life, I think Clean Simple Eats is a great option.
Can you lose weight on Clean Simple Eats?
Yes, you can lose weight on Clean Simple Eats. They have a variety of protein powders and other food products that will help you reach your fitness goals. Plus, their new meal delivery service makes it even easier for you to get the nutrition your body needs.
Is Clean Simple Eats safe?
Everything I’ve seen would point to their meals and products being safe. HOwever, you should always rea
Do I need to exercise to see results with Clean Simple Eats?
No, you don’t need to exercise to see results with Clean Simple Eats. However, if you’re looking to lose weight, I would recommend adding some physical activity to your routine.
What are the side effects of Clean Simple Eats?
Who Owns Clean Simple Eats?
Clean Simple Eats was launched by husband and wife time Erika and JJ. I haven’t interacted with them a ton, but I have found them to be kind and enthusiastic people who truly have put their hearts and sounds into creating this company.
Are Clean Simple Eats products expensive?
This is a hard question to answer – because yes, their products and meal plans and meal delivery service aren’t cheap when you compare to some products at the store.
For instance, if you are used to buying the store brand of peanut butter for $1.99, you’ll probably be shocked by the cost of their nut butter.
However, when you compare the costs of their products to other similar items on the market, they are very much within the realm of normal. I think their proteins are competitively priced for what they offer.
The meals tend to cost more when you make them, but that’s because they tend to have a lot more ingredients – including lots of vegetables.
Clean Simple Eats is a healthy lifestyle website that can help you to get in shape, lose weight and improve your life. The meals are easy to follow, they have a variety of protein powders and other food products, along with a brand new meal delivery service. Let’s explore the pros and cons of this product!
More Reviews You Might Enjoy:
- Aaptiv App Review – Is it Worth It?
- Flock Homes Review: Our Complete Experience (2022)
- My Classroom Party Review + Discount Code: The Key To A Stress-Free Classroom Party
- Force of Nature Cleaner Review and Coupon (2022)
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.
Leave a Reply