Looking for some easy Cricut Mother’s Day card ideas? You’ve come to the right place! We’ve gathered a list of 20+ cards that are simple enough for anyone to make. Whether you’re new to Cricut crafting or a seasoned pro, we have something for you. So get your supplies ready and let’s get crafting!
Looking for Father’s Day Ideas – click here for lots of Cricut Father’s Day Ideas!
It can be hard to come up with new and original Mother’s Day card ideas.
Most people resort to buying a card from the store, but that gets expensive and it’s not always easy to find something that perfectly captures how you feel.
Why not try making your own Mother’s Day card this year? With Cricut, it’s easier than you think! We’ve gathered a list of 20+ simple cards that anyone can make.
Cricut Mothers Day Card Ideas
Here are TONS of ideas you can make right from Cricut Design Space. Just click the link below each card, and it will take you to the project in Design Space. You can customize them or keep them as is!
These cards are all included for free with a Cricut Access subscription.
Not a fan of making homemade cards? Yeah, I’m not the best at them! However, I have been SUPER impressed with the new Cricut Joy, and its ability to make cards. They have some really cute Mother’s Day cards, too. If you are intimidated by making cards, definitely consider the Cricut Joy!
How do you make a Mothers Day card with Cricut?
This is a great question and I am so glad you asked!
There are actually a few different ways that you can make a Mothers Day card with Cricut.
- One way is to use the Cricut Design Space to create a custom design for your card.
- Another way is to purchase a pre-made Mothers Day SVG file and upload it into the Cricut Design Space.
- You can use the Print Then Cut feature in the Cricut Design Space to print out your own design or photograph and have the Cricut machine cut it out for you.
- You can use the Cricut Joy and its simplified card making process
No matter which method you choose, making a Mothers Day card with Cricut is sure to be a special and personal gift that your Mom will love.
What can I make on Cricut for Mother’s Day
The options are endless! If you go search “mother” in Design Space, you’ll be given lots of fun ideas. Here are the top eight mother’s day projects you can make with your Cricut:
1. A personalized mug: Add your mom’s favorite saying, her initials, or a design that celebrates motherhood.
2. A set of coasters with a sweet message: Make each coaster unique with different images or colors.
3. A Mom T-shirt: Use heat transfer vinyl to add a fun design to a T-shirt, mug, or canvas bag. There are tons of designs in Cricut Design Space – or you can use this one – DIY Mother’s Day Shirt – Living That Mom Life
4. A Mother’s Day card: Get creative with paper, embellishments, and your Cricut cutting machine. We’ve shared lots in here!
5. A sign that says “Home is where Mom is”: This would be a perfect gift for a new mom or grandma.
6. A floral arrangement in a mason jar: Cut out different flower shapes from paper or cardstock and assemble them in a mason jar.
7. A family tree frame: Use your Cricut to cut out the branch and leaves, then add photos of Mom with her children and grandchildren.
8. A recipe book: Type up Mom’s favorite recipes and print them out on cardstock. Decorate the cover with a Cricut-cut design.
Does Cricut have card templates?
Cricut does offer card templates that you can use to make your own cards. These templates can be found in the Cricut Design Space library. Here’s how to find them:
- Open up Design Space
- Go to “Projects”
- YOu can either search “card” or “*occasion name* and card* to find something more specific OR
- Under the categories drop-down menu, you can click on cards
- If you have a Cricut Joy, you can look for Cricut Joy specific cards, or you can download the Cricut Joy app for cards that you can make in no time
We hope you enjoyed these easy Cricut Mother’s Day cards! If you did, be sure to let us know in the comments. We love getting feedback from our readers and hearing about your experiences with our tutorials. Have a great day!
More Cricut Ideas:
- 30+ Cricut Graduation Ideas – Gifts, Cards, Decor and More!
- 25+ Cricut Father’s Day Ideas: Cards, Gifts, Shirts and More
- The Ultimate Cricut Joy Card Making Guide: FAQs Answered!
- 6 Best Cardstocks for Cricut Projects and Machines
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.
Looking for even more Cricut help? Be sure to check out our Cricut Tutorials guide which has all of our best tips, tricks, and tutorials for mastering your Cricut machine!