If you’re a crafter searching for the ideal online Glowforge training program, look no further! With a vast array of options, from free tutorials to full-blown university courses, it’s easy to become overwhelmed. To simplify things, we’ve compiled this helpful list of the best programs we could find!
So get ready to brush up on your Glowforge skills and knowledge – it’s time to discover the perfect teaching platform for you!
Crafting is a fun and engaging activity that many people enjoy.
Whether you’re an experienced crafter or just starting out, having the right tools is essential. One of those key pieces of equipment?
The Glowforge laser cutter!
It’s no wonder why the Glowforge has become a must-have item for numerous crafting activities – it can help easily bring your projects to life in minutes. If you’ve got your hands on one recently, then congratulations!
But now comes the question: what’s next? Don’t worry!
With so many great online Glowforge training programs available, there are plenty of resources to get you up to speed with mastering this machine.
So let’s look at some of these amazing options and find which one works best for you!
In this blog post we’ll explore the best online Glowforge training programs on offer, helping you level up your skills without wasting time (or money!) on mediocre courses.
So dust off that laser cutter and let’s get started – because with these easy-to-follow courses as your guide, all it takes is a little practice before you’ll see amazing results!
Best Online Glowforge Training Programs
Grow With Glowforge: The Jumpstart Project Guide
The Grow With Glowforge: The Jumpstart Project Guide is a comprehensive ebook designed to teach you everything you need to know about your Glowforge- without asking Google! Imagine having everything you need to know- in one place!
What you get:
- 15-Page Grow with Glowforge eBook (Valued at $50)
- Tools of the Trade Video (Valued at $20)
- First Project Ideas (Valued at $15)
- Canva and Inkscape Tutorials for Beginners (Valued at $30)
- Product and Business plan video (Valued at $20)
- Project Walkthrough Video (valued at $15)
- 50 Seasonal SVG Files (valued at $30)
- Private Facebook Group (valued at $100)
Total Value: $280
Today’s Price: $47
BONUS: Get the Glowforge for Business Guide for only $7 (normally $27) as a special add-on.
Big Blue Laser Designs
The Big Blue Laser Designs is a great online resource that answers some of the most asked questions when it comes to the Glowforge.
Check out their 5 Quick Tips for Beginners here
If you want more in-depth answers check out their homepage here and watch some of their videos answering questions such as “how to cut some parts and ignore others” and “how to ungroup items”
Price: FREE information shared on their website, however, this will not answer ALL your questions like some other programs.
The Fable Tree
The Fable Tree Files Maker Academy is full of great courses with everything you need to know to design Glowforge files using Adobe Illustrator.
This is a five-week course that will help you go from feeling overwhelmed and intimidated by designing for Glowforge to confidently creating your files.
This course is from beginners to more experienced Glowforge crafters, and it is a step-by-step tutorial in designing your Glowforge files.
What you get:
Five Training Modules that walk you through creating a full portfolio of beautifully-designed files you can use to start or grow your Glowforge business.
A step-by-step path to learning file design without the overwhelm.
The skills and knowledge to design flawless files that cut perfectly every time.
Instructional PDFs to support your learning at every step of your journey.
By the end of the program it boasts that you will be able to:
- develop your own design aesthetic that speaks to your customers
- curate a rich pool of inspiration for future file ideas
- learne file design principles and techniques that you can use to make any file in the future
- designe your first 17+ files that you can make and sell
Price: $248 with payment options available
Glowforge for Beginners
The Glowforge for Beginners course is catered to someone who is just that- a beginner in the world of Glowforge- but even the most skilled crafter might find their information helpful!
- Dozens of pre-recorded videos
- Weekly live sessions
- Special guests
- Private Facebook Group access
- Opportunities for 1:1 tutoring
Price: Enrollment costs $129
Creative Bug Glowforge Projects: Get To Know Your Machine is a monthly subscription filled with all the information!
With access, you will learn how to :
- Connect your Glowforge to your laptop or computer
- Use the Glowforge Design Library
- Use the Engrave and Cut functions on wood
What you’ll get:
- A 3-part series of easy-to-follow video lessons on how to use the Glowforge
- 4 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instructions by Creativebug instructor Lauren Marcinek
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Price: Start with a 7 day trial for FREE
Unlimited Plus: $9.95\month
Annual Unlimited Plus: $5.95\month paid in on lump sum of $71.40
Overall, learning how to use Glowforge is easier than you might think! Several online training programs available today can help you gain the confidence and knowledge necessary to start creating amazing pieces. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an advanced user – these programs will allow you to learn at your own pace and customize instruction to your specific needs.
Not only that, but by doing so, you will develop a strong understanding of overall 3D laser printing technology, which can open up other creative avenues for future projects.
So if you’re looking for a way to start taking your Glowforge skills to the next level, check out some of these great online training programs!
More Articles You May Enjoy:
- Glowforge vs Cricut: The Ultimate Comparison Guide
- 10+ Must-Have Glowforge Accessories
- Beambox vs. Glowforge: Everything You Need to Know
Cindy Maudsley lives in Utah with her husband and five children. Aside from writing, her passions include her family, faith, and spreading infertility awareness. She also loves a good book or podcast, true crime documentaries , Netflix binge, diet Coke and Target run
Leave a Reply