Have a holly, jolly Christmas by making personalized Cricut Christmas ornaments for your loved ones this year. Here are 28+ fun and creative ideas for you to replicate or be inspired by.
Christmas Ornament Cricut
It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
Now is the perfect time to bring out your Cricut machine and get crafting. We all know that Cricut Christmas projects are aplenty – but this post is all about the ornaments.
Now you could buy ornaments for your Christmas tree….or you could make them.
And if you’re reading this then something tells me that that’s exactly what you are planning on doing!
Christmas ornaments can be used as a decoration of your own- or they are great gifts for friends, teachers, neighbors or family.
And just think how meaningful it would be to make someone a specialized ornament just for them!
In our family, getting a new ornament that is picked out especially for you is a tradition everyone looks forward to – and making one customized just for the recipient seems like a great idea.
I love that both the Cricut Explore Air 2 and the Cricut Maker make it possible to make the most fun and creative Christman ornaments.
From traditional glass blubs with glitter and vinyl to wood sliced ornaments and 3D ornaments and even ones made with infusible ink, the options really are limitless.
Cricut Design Space has LOTS of great Christmas Ornament projects that are ready to go if you aren’t feeling particularly inspired to make your own. Here are a few that I loved:
3D Ornaments Cricut
Cricut Vinyl Ornaments
- Personalized Wooden Globe Ornaments
- Mug Ornament
- Farmhouse Ornament
- Pretty Snowflake Ornament
- Baby Footprint Ornament
- Wood slice ornament
- Elf Cam
- Monogram Ornaments
Cricut Wood Ornaments
Felt, Paper, and Other Materials
- Felt Snowflake Ornaments
- Felt Birds
- Motocross Ornaments (using infusible ink)
- Pinecone Ornament
- Felt Star Ornament
- Felt Panda Bear Ornament
- Paper Christmas ornament
- Anna’s Christmas Ornament (uses shimmer paper)
- Gold leaf glitter ornament
- Felt Gingerbread men ornament
- Partridge in a Pear Tree Felt Ornament
- Rosette Snowflake Ornament
- Winter Birdie Ornament
- Bits and Pieces
But if you are looking to make your own, I love that Design Space makes it so easy. With my baby’s first Christmas ornaments, I uploaded my son’s first footprint and print it out with vinyl – I loved that I was able to do that!
Here are some materials to keep in mind to get the juices flowing:
- Glass or plastic bulbs
- Vinyl (I love Expressions Vinyl)
- Iron on
- Infusible Ink (with coasters)
- Wood Slices
- Shimmer Paper
If you can imagine it you can create it- and I’ve rounded up some of the best ideas out there!
First, I’ll share a couple of ornaments we’ve made here on Clarks Condensed:
And the following three can all be found on this post – Baby’s First Christmas Ornaments.
And now for some great ideas from others! Be sure to head to their site and pin from there if you like an idea.
Other Christmas Posts You May Enjoy:
- A Cricut Christmas Gallery
- Elf on the Shelf with Cricut
- 40+ Christmas Games and Activities for Kids: Free Ideas and Printables
- 30+ Memorable Christmas Traditions for Families
- 50+Cricut Christmas Projects for All Levels
- 12 Days of Christmas Gift Ideas and FREE Printable
- The Best Christmas Eve Traditions for Families
- Easy Elf on the Shelf Activity