Dutch oven recipes while camping simply can’t be beaten! Here are over 40 amazing recipes for camping dutch oven that everyone will love.
Recipes for Camping Dutch Oven
If you’ve never cooked with a Dutch Oven then you are definitely missing out.
It is a fun alternative when cooking outdoors. You can use one while camping or in your back yard. There are so many recipes from breakfast to dinner and anything in between.
I have a lot of memories of my dad cooking with his Dutch Oven- for some reasons things just taste better when they are cooked in one. It might seem intimidating at first but once you get the hang of it you might not be able to stop.
So it’s a good thing we have several recipes to share. Be sure to check them all out below!
Here are a few of our favorite dutch oven accessories/tools:
- Dutch Oven App (Apple and Android)
- Dutch Oven Tote Bag
- Chimney Starter
- Dutch Oven Magnetic Cheat Sheet
- 5 Quart Pre-seasoned outdoor dutch oven
- Disposable Dutch Oven Liners
- Cast Iron Camp Fire Tripod
- Cast iron meat trivet
- Lid Lifter
Dutch Oven Camping Recipes
Our family LOVES pizza – so it only makes sense that we made a pizza recipe we can use while camping. This recipe is absolutely delicious and so easy to throw together. Who says you can’t camp and eat pizza?!
This chocolate cake recipe is based off of my Great-Grandmother’s chocolate cake recipe, which is the best chocolate cake I’ve ever had. It translated well to the dutch oven, and it tastes just as delicious outside as it does inside.
You might be sensing a theme by now – but we really like to make our favorite indoor recipes into outdoor recipes. Our easy lasagna recipe is the most popular recipe on our website, so it makes sense that this lasagna recipe is also very loved.
This recipe is a legend in our family. My dad often made it on camping trips, and it’s something the entire family always loved. It’s a little time intensive – but I promise, it’s 100% worth it.
This is a classic dutch oven recipe that everyone LOVES – especially because it’s so easy. You can easily switch it up with a different fruit, but the consensus is always the same – DELICIOUS.
And our final dutch oven recipe here on Clarks Condensed is a dutch oven ribs! We made these for the first time last summer, and let me tell you, that will definitely not be the last time!
And here are about 20 others recipes from other bloggers I know you will love!
Best Dutch Oven Recipes
- Dutch Oven Ham by One Sweet Appetite
- Dutch Oven Breakfast Burritos by 50 Campfires
- Eggs Benedict Casserole by Everyday Dutch Oven
- Baked Ziti by 3 Guys Outside
- Dutch Oven Popcorn by Derek on Cast Iron
- 5 Layer Dutch Oven Country Breakfast by Happy Money Saver
- Dutch Oven Jambalaya by 50 Campfires
- Stuffed Bell Peppers by Pack your Baguios
- How to Make Campfire Nachos by Fresh Off the Grid
You may also enjoy:
- FREE 72 Hour Kit List Printable and ideas
- 10 Tips for Camping While Pregnant
- Childhood Memories Every Child Should Have
Cindy Maudsley lives in Utah with her husband and five children. Aside from writing, her passions include her family, faith, and spreading infertility awareness. She also loves a good book or podcast, true crime documentaries , Netflix binge, diet Coke and Target run