A creamy, loaded baked potato soup recipe that is so easy to throw together. We love serving this with warm garlic knots and on cold winter nights!
Creamy Baked Potato Soup
- Baked Potato Soup
- Makes 10 servings
- 4 white potatoes
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup butter or butter substitute
- 3 cups milk or 1 can coconut milk and 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream
- 1 cup Kraft Natural's colby monterrey jack shredded cheese optional, if you want it to be totally dairy free
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- 6 pieces of bacon, crumbled
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Peel potatoes and cut into smaller pieces. Place in pot and boil until soft. Drain, mash, and set aside.
- In a large pot, mix together flour and butter. Slowly add milk, and whisk until it starts to thicken. After thickened, add potatoes, sour cream, cheese, and seasonings and bring to a boil. Let it boil for two minutes, stirring continuously. Set temperature to low and let simmer for 10 minutes. Add crumbled bacon right before serving. Top with cheese and bacon.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com