CREATE ROOM FOURTH OF JULY SALE – USE THE CODE CLARKS to SAVE UP TO $900 6/30-7/11
- Up to $900 savings!
- $200 off DreamBox
- $100 off pre-built
- $350 off combined Side-kick options w/DreamBox – $50 off Cubby, $100 off Dream Cart, $100 off both Side Tables, Sew Station $150 off
- $10 off power up, Plastic notions $10, $25 off Wallpaper, white magnetic board $15, planner $25 off.
- FREE Gift ($115 value) for first 145 orders: Tote Lids, Crafter’s Caddy, Cutting Mat AND 1-3 week shipping times!
A creamy, loaded baked potato soup recipe that is so easy to throw together. We love serving this with warm garlic knots and on cold winter nights!
- 4 white potatoes
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup colby monterrey jack shredded cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- 6 pieces of bacon, crumbled
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Peel potatoes and cut into smaller pieces.
- Place in pot and boil until soft. Drain, mash, and set aside.
- In a large pot, mix together flour and butter.
- Slowly add milk, and whisk until it starts to thicken.
- After thickened, add potatoes, sour cream, cheese, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Let it boil for two minutes, stirring continuously.
- Set temperature to low and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add crumbled bacon right before serving. Top with cheese and bacon.
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.