Easy honey mustard chicken strips that everyone will love – baked in the oven to make them a little more healthy. This post also includes a tasty avocado potato salad recipe. Yum!
- 8 chicken strips
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- About 10 crackers
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together mustard and honey.
- Crush together crackers until they are crumbs. Add in parmesan cheese
- Brush each chicken tender with the honey mustard mixture and then coat in the cracker mixture.
- Place on a greased baking pan and bake 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is not pink in the center.
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.