CREATE ROOM FOURTH OF JULY SALE – USE THE CODE CLARKS to SAVE UP TO $900 6/30-7/11
- Up to $900 savings!
- $200 off DreamBox
- $100 off pre-built
- $350 off combined Side-kick options w/DreamBox – $50 off Cubby, $100 off Dream Cart, $100 off both Side Tables, Sew Station $150 off
- $10 off power up, Plastic notions $10, $25 off Wallpaper, white magnetic board $15, planner $25 off.
- FREE Gift ($115 value) for first 145 orders: Tote Lids, Crafter’s Caddy, Cutting Mat AND 1-3 week shipping times!
Easy honey mustard chicken strips that everyone will love – baked in the oven to make them a little more healthy. This post also includes a tasty avocado potato salad recipe. Yum!
- 8 chicken strips
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- About 10 crackers
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together mustard and honey.
- Crush together crackers until they are crumbs. Add in parmesan cheese
- Brush each chicken tender with the honey mustard mixture and then coat in the cracker mixture.
- Place on a greased baking pan and bake 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is not pink in the center.
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.