This Easy Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake is one of our FAVORITE recipes. Tons of creamy and delicious flavor – make extra if you are hoping to have extras!
Buffalo Chicken Pasta
I love a good casserole.
Especially when it’s creamy, full of flavor, AND incredibly easy to make.
Fortunately for you, this easy buffalo chicken pasta bake has all three of those elements. And it’s so good.
It includes amazing ingredients, such as:
- Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo Sauce (you can use Ranch dressing and buffalo sauce if you can’t find this)
- Alfredo Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Rotini Noodles
- Diced Chicken breast
You might remember when we created this delicious buffalo chicken alfredo a few months ago for a Moore’s Marinade recipe contest. Well, they had another contest, so we decided to try and win this time!
Let me tell you, if this doesn’t win, then that contest has got to be rigged. It has an amazing buffalo flavor that isn’t overpowering or too spicy and when you combine it with the alfredo sauce and cheese, it’s even better.
I was going to bake this in an 8×8 glass baking dish…but I got a little lazy and just put our ovenproof pan in the oven. So this can easily be a one-dish meal, or you can bake it in your baking dish. It’s up to you – I personally just like to minimize the number of dishes I have to clean 🙂
FAQs about this recipe
- Can it be frozen? Yep! Makes for a great freezer meal
- Can I make this in the slow cooker? I have never actually done this (I should though!) I think you could easily make this in the slow cooker – just put all the ingredients (except for the cheese topping) in and cook on low for three hours. Add the cheese toward the end and then broil (if you have an oven safe slow cooker pot)
- What brand of alfredo sauce? Honestly, they all taste pretty much the same to me, and I just buy whatever one is on sale.
- Can this be made the day before and refrigerated until it’s ready to cook? Absolutely! We’re all about meal prep around here.
- How many does this feed? 4-6, just depending on the size of the person eating.
PS – while this is delicious, it is VERY rich. Just take one of these beforehand, though, and you should be good to go!
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pasta
printable recipe available below
- 8 ounces dry rotini noodles
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 3/4 Bottle Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo Sauce
- 15 ounce prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Bring a pot of water to boil
- Cook Noodles
- While noodles are cooking, heat oil of choice in a skillet pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- SEason bite-sized chicken in salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Cook until no pink remains.
- Pour buffalo sauce and alfredo sauce into the pan with the chicken
- Combine with noodles and 1/2 cup cheese
- Pour into a baking dish (8×8) or if your skillet is oven safe, you can just use that!
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese on top
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Feel free to broil for a minute or two to make cheese extra caramelized.
- 1/2 of 16-ounce box rotini noodles
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Garlic powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Coconut oil or olive oil
- 3/4 bottle Moore's Creamy Ranch Buffalo Sauce
- 1 jar, about 15-ounce prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Cook noodles.
- While noodles are cooking, heat oil of choice in a skillet pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season bite-sized chicken in salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Cook until no pink remains.
- Pour buffalo sauce and alfredo sauce into the pan with the chicken.
- Combine with noodles and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Pour into a baking dish (8x8). If you have an oven-proof baking skillet, you can use that as well.
- Cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is nice and bubbly!