- 5-6 boneless pork chops
- 2 cups corn starch
- 2 tsp pepper
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup canola or coconut oil
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 green pepper, cut into chunk
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- Cut pork chops into bite size pieces and place in a bowl. In another bowl, beat the five eggs, and in another bowl, put 2 cups corn starch. Then, soak the pork bites in egg, and then coat in corn starch. Shake off excess corn starch and place in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together sugar, ketchup, vinegars, garlic powder, and soy sauce until it creates a sauce. Set aside. Prepare vegetables, and set aside as well.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When it is heated, place pork in the skillet, and cook until the pork is cooked all the way through.
- After pork is cooked, add vegetables to the skillet, and pour the sauce over the top, making sure to coat all the pork and vegetables. Lower the heat to medium,cover, and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.