CREATE ROOM FOURTH OF JULY SALE – USE THE CODE CLARKS to SAVE UP TO $900 6/30-7/11
- Up to $900 savings!
- $200 off DreamBox
- $100 off pre-built
- $350 off combined Side-kick options w/DreamBox – $50 off Cubby, $100 off Dream Cart, $100 off both Side Tables, Sew Station $150 off
- $10 off power up, Plastic notions $10, $25 off Wallpaper, white magnetic board $15, planner $25 off.
- FREE Gift ($115 value) for first 145 orders: Tote Lids, Crafter’s Caddy, Cutting Mat AND 1-3 week shipping times!
- 1 frozen bag of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons milk, I used almond milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, milk onion powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Take frozen cauliflower out of bag and cover in the batter.
- Place the covered cauliflower on a baking sheet that has been covered in tin foil or on a silicone baking mat.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes, flipping half way through.
- In the meantime, put honey, sugar, soy sauce, and hot water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. After it boils, simmer for 5 minutes.
- When the time goes over, take pan out of the oven and baste all of the cauliflower with the sauce.
- Place back in the oven for 25 minutes, flipping half-way through and basting again.
- Remove from oven and baste one final time.
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.