- About half pound of steak, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 1 cup cooked rice
- About 1/2 to 3/4 cup refried beans + 2 tablespoons Mexican crema
- 1 teaspoon cotija cheese per taco, so about 5 or 6 teaspoons
- 5-6 hard taco shells
- One lime
- Spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place cut steak bites into a skillet with salsa and cook until done. Set aside.
- Put refried beans into a sauce pan with crema and cook over medium heat until smooth, stirring occasionally
- Assemble as follows: Taco shell, refried beans, steak, rice, cotija.
- Place tacos in an oven safe dish and bake for about 7-10 minutes, or until shells start to brown
- Remove from oven and top each taco with a few squirts of lime juice and a few spinach leaves.