Copycat Olive Garden Five Cheese Marinara Recipe
One of our favorite restaurants in Olive Garden – especially Jack.
I always love trying to recreate their recipes at home (such as their discontinued chicken alfredo spaghetti pie or giant stuffed rigatoni), so when Jack requested their five cheese marinara for his birthday…well, I figured I was up for the challenge.
As I do with most of my copycat recipes, I searched around the Olive Garden website for any hints to what was inside.
I also decided to go to the “cheater” route and use jarred marinara and alfredo…shhh.
It turned out SO delicious. Like, it tasted exactly like the five cheese marinara that Jack always insists on getting whenever we go there.
It was so creamy with just the right amount of tomato-y flavor…and of course, tons of cheesy goodness!
I’ll be the first to admit that I do not like ricotta cheese – however, it does add a wonderful creaminess to this dish that I’m not sure could be achieved otherwise.
We’ve made this a few times with different kinds of pasta, but it always turns out so good!
You can add meatballs, chicken, sausage, or just eat it with just the sauce – the sky is the limit!
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 jars marinara
- 1 jar alfredo
- 2 cups shredded italian cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Heat olive oil. Sautée onion and garlic.
- Add marinara sauces and alfredo and mix. Bring to a simmer
- Whisk in ricotta, Italian cheeses, and Italian seasoning and stir until smooth. Simmer 10 mins.
- Serve over pasta.
Olive Garden Copy Cat Recipes
If you are a big fan of Olive Garden, here are all our copycat recipes from them:
- Olive Garden Loaded Pasta Chips
- Copycat Olive Garden Giant Sausage Stuffed Rigatoni Recipe
- Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Pressure Cooker Bolognese Sauce: Olive Garden Copycat
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com