CREATE ROOM FOURTH OF JULY SALE – USE THE CODE CLARKS to SAVE UP TO $900 6/30-7/11
- Up to $900 savings!
- $200 off DreamBox
- $100 off pre-built
- $350 off combined Side-kick options w/DreamBox – $50 off Cubby, $100 off Dream Cart, $100 off both Side Tables, Sew Station $150 off
- $10 off power up, Plastic notions $10, $25 off Wallpaper, white magnetic board $15, planner $25 off.
- FREE Gift ($115 value) for first 145 orders: Tote Lids, Crafter’s Caddy, Cutting Mat AND 1-3 week shipping times!
Have you tried Olive Garden’s loaded pasta chips? They are one of our favorite food items to get there! Piled high with chicken, bolognese, and Alfredo sauce, and topped with Italian cheese and cherry peppers – this is one appetizer you don’t want to miss!
Copycat Olive Garden Loaded Pasta ChipsI love a good Olive Garden copycat recipe – don’t you? I think that Olive Garden may be the restaurant we make the most copycat recipes from – partially because sometimes I go there, I think something is amazing, and then it’s gone faster than it appeared. That’s what happened with the Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie that I fell in love with…only to have it taken away weeks later. Anyways. A few months ago, I saw their loaded pasta chips being advertised, and I knew I had to try them. . We went over to Olive Garden, ordered a batch, and they were every bit as delicious as I imagined! In fact, we ordered them again a few weeks later. I’m not sure how long these will be there (or to be honest, if they even still have them. We haven’t been to Olive Garden in quite some time!), but I know that they are something that I want to make time and time again. When you look on the website, it gives some information about what’s in them, but I found that it wasn’t as descriptive about everything. So I took notes as I ate them, and I think I have a pretty good understanding of everything on them. The loaded pasta chips have:
- Fried lasagna noodles
- Bolognese (which contains Italian sausage and ground beef)
- Alfredo Sauce
- Chicken breast – seasoned and cut up
- Italian cheeses
- Cherry peppers
How to Make Pasta ChipsA big part of this recipe is the fried pasta chips – and they are oh so delicious. They are pretty easy to make, and all you need is:
- Cooked lasagna noodles
- Oil for frying
Olive Garden Copy Cat RecipesIf you are a big fan of Olive Garden, here are all our copycat recipes from them:
- Olive Garden Five Cheese Marinara
- Copycat Olive Garden Giant Sausage Stuffed Rigatoni Recipe
- Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Pressure Cooker Bolognese Sauce: Olive Garden Copycat
Italian Pasta Chips
- 12 lasagna noodles - boiled and drained
- 1 cup batch of Olive Garden Bolognese, https://www.clarkscondensed.com/food/instant-pot/instant-pot-olive-garden-bolognese/
- ½ cup Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce , https://www.cupcakediariesblog.com/2011/05/copycat-olive-garden-alfredo-sauce.html
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Cherry Peppers
- 1/4 cup Shredded Italian Blend Cheese
- Prepare sauces and keep warm - refrigerate or freeze the extra.
- Boil noodles, drain water and pat dry.
- Heat a pan of cooking oil and fry each lasagna noodle. Drain grease and when cooled break each piece in half.
- Season chicken breast generously with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper
- Cook in a little bit of olive oil until cooked through:
- Assembly: Fried pasta chips, chicken, bolognese, then cherry peppers, and top with Italian blend cheeses (don’t melt these or anything. Just a topping!)
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.