An easy caramel apple cookie pizza that can be put together in less than 20 minutes. The perfect solution when you need a last minute dessert (or really, whenever you just want to eat something super delicious!)
- 1 package of Nestle Toll House Rolled and Ready Sugar Cookie Dough Sheets
- OR your favorite sugar cookie recipe
- 4-5 tablespoons of softened caramel apple dip
- 1/2 can of apple pie filling
- 1/3 box of Krusteaz Crisp Topping
- Cream cheese icing we just used four packages from a Toaster Struedel box
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the cookie dough sheets on a cookie sheet. There will be two in a package, and you will want to press the seems together to make one long sheet. Alternatively, if you are using a sugar cookie recipe, roll out into a rectangle.
- Spread the caramel apple dip onto the sugar cookie dough.
- Spoon apples onto the caramel - use as many as you like! We used about 1/2 of a can.
- Prepare the crisp topping and spoon on top of the pizza (you can use a homemade crisp topping recipe if you'd like)
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- When you remove it from the oven, immediately place cream cheese icing on top.
- Let cool (cookie dough will need to harden up a little bit) and enjoy!
You want to know what my favorite flavor combination is? Caramel apple. And I can’t stand that some find that combination only acceptable during the fall. I think it should be a year-round flavor!
I mean, it’s perfect for Easter. Those Cadbury eggs at the store have caramel in them. Apples come in bright and spring-like colors. So, I decided that I was going to break tradition and make a yummy caramel apple cookie pizza the other day. After one bite, I knew it was a good decision.
It was also a good decision because I put it together and had it completely made in about 20 minutes! It was SO simple. All I used were Nestle Toll House Rolled and Ready Sugar Cookie Dough Sheets (these are amazing), some store bought caramel apple dipping sauce, a Krusteaz crisp topping mix, apple pie filling, and some frosting packages from a box of Toaster Streudels.
NEVER Miss Another Recipe!
Sign up for our food and recipe newsletter today
- Free eRecipeBook upon signup
- Free Meal Planning Bundle
- Easy and Family Friendly Recipes EVERYONE Will Love!
When it came out of the oven, Jack said to me, “Mommy, I love it so much!” Though, he’s been saying that about everything lately, so maybe it’s not as wonderful as he proclaimed. Or maybe it is. You’re just going to have to try it out for yourself!
Thanks to Nestle Toll House for sponsoring today’s discussion. All opinions are 100% my own!
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).