Mango Taco Recipe
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 Tbsp + 4 tsp coconut oil or butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- 2 large Mangoes
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar. Lightly spray front and back of tortilla, and then sprinkle about 1 Tbsp of the cinnamon sugar mixture on the front and back of the tortilla. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil over medium heat in a skillet. Once heated, lightly fry tortillas one at a time, until they start to brown. Don't let them get to crispy. Place on paper towel to drain excess grease.
- Peel and dice mango. Place 1-2 scoops of vanilla ice cream in center of tortilla, and sprinkle pieces of mango on ice cream.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com