Guacamole is one of the easiest recipes to make, yet it seems like everyone has a different one! Usually, I just buy a mix from the store, but we decided to make it from scratch! And when I say we made it, I mean my mom and dad. This is pretty similar to the kind of Cafe Rio, but we omitted jalapenos and added lemon juice. It turned out pretty tasty!
Unfortunately, we forgot to bring the guacamole out until the very end, so we ended up with a lot of extra. So, sadly, most of it has gone all brown and nasty. But before that, it was amazing. I think I ate most of it myself. Forrest said that when he was on his mission for our church in California, some people would put the avocado cores in guacamole to prevent this. I have no idea if this works, but it’s worth a try!
Cafe Rio Guacamole
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com