Raspberry Zinger Balls – tastes just like the snack cake! Easy to make!
Hello, Clarks Condensed readers! I’m Jamie from Love Bakes Good Cakes and I’m excited to be here, hanging out with Katie! Over in my part of blogland, I love to share family-friendly meals and sweets that are budget friendly. I’m also a big believer in using normal ingredients you can find at most any store. If you’ve never stopped by my place, I’d love to have you come by for a peek! I’ve included my links at the end of this post – so don’t be shy! 🙂 A huge thanks to Katie for letting me stop by!
- 1 box, 6 oz. raspberry-flavored gelatin dessert (ex: Jell-O)
- 1 bag, 14 oz. sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 can, 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 box, 3 oz. raspberry-flavored gelatin dessert (ex: Jell-O)
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the 6 oz. box of raspberry gelatin, coconut and sweetened condensed milk. Mix well. Shape the mixture into bite-sized balls, about 1-inch in diameter. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Empty the 3 oz. box of raspberry gelatin into a small bowl or zip-top bag. Roll or shake the balls in the gelatin until thoroughly coated. Place back on the baking sheet to set. Repeat with remaining raspberry zinger balls.
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
Cornmeal and Berry Cakes
Raspberry Ripple Lemon Bundt Cake
For more Love Bakes Good Cakes, find me on:
Blog – Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest – Instgram – Google+
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.