Click on this link for the printable version Colman’s Mustard Coupon
- 1/2 cup plain peanuts
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Colman’s Mustard Powder
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a Ziploc bag, place peanuts, honey, and mustard powder. Shake bag for about 30 seconds, or until all peanuts are completely covered.
- Pour peanuts onto the prepared cookie sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Let cool.
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.