Easy sweet and spicy pork chops topped with sweet pineapple and red peppers – the perfect recipe to get in the mood for grilling season!
- About 6 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 bottle A1 Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1-2 red bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- 1 pineapple - outside removed and sliced
- Place pork chops in a plastic bag with the A1 sweet chili garlic sauce. Let marinade in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut the bell pepper and onion into chunks. You can cut the pineapple into chunks, or just use large slices.
- Grill everything on the grill until tender! Baste the pork chops with a little bit of extra A1 before removing from the grill.
The National Pork Board recommends that you cook pork chops to an internal temperature between 145°F (medium rare) and 160°F (medium), followed by a three-minute rest, using a digital thermometer to ensure accuracy.