This is a delicious and fast dinner recipe – buffalo chicken stuffed potatoes. Yum!
My mom is an Idaho-native, so it only makes sense that I grew up eating a lot of potatoes. Forrest, on the other hand, rarely had any form of potatoes (and when he did, he said it was usually diced potatoes tossed in olive oil and rosemary – much like this recipe.)
Well, I’ve carried on the tradition, and we often have potato dishes for dinner. Jack isn’t the biggest fan of potatoes, but they are starting to grow on him. One of my favorite potato dishes are twice-baked stuffed potatoes. There are so many possibilities with them, and I don’t know why – they just are so delicious!
I know that football season is in full-swing right now, and many people are enjoying tailgaiting parties. While I don’t watch much football, I always enjoy the food associated with football watching parties. So, I thought I’d come up with a delicious buffalo chicken stuffed potato recipe – it’s perfect for family dinners or tailgating parties – whatever you are into.
- 12 pieces Farm Rich Buffalo Chicken Bites, chopped (cooked)
- 4 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- Extra mozzarella cheese
- Bake potatoes (either in microwave or oven.)
- Make a slice in the top of the potato and carefully scoop out the potato into a bowl. Make sure to keep the skins in tact. You could also slice them in half to make more smaller ones.
- Mix together potatoes, chicken, sour cream, ranch dressing, cheese, butter and green onions.
- Scoop the mixture back into each potato skin.
- Top with extra cheese
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Drizzle with extra buffalo sauce and ranch dressing.