Exciting news! Forrest and I made it to the top 40 of the Mystery Ingredient Cooking Challenge. It was so fun to participate! We were sent Colman’s mustard to create a new and delicious recipe with, and we were pretty proud of the outcome.
We created honey mustard peanuts, and along with pretzels, put them into a delicious peanut brittle! We flavored the peanut brittle with a little bit of the mustard powder, which put an interesting heat into it. We’ve been snacking on it all week, and I’m excited to share the recipe with you all today!
If you wouldn’t mind heading over here to vote for us, I’d be so grateful! Just search for the Honey Mustard Peanut/Brittle, and press like! Even if we don’t win the grand prize (a trip to London!) we still can win prizes if we hit a minimum number of votes! I’ve also shared the recipe below — I think it would be a fun treat to give out this Christmas. In addition, here is a $1 off any Colman’s Mustard product, just for reading this post. Thanks in advance!
Click on this link for the printable version Colman’s Mustard Coupon
Honey Mustard Peanuts
- 1/2 cup plain peanuts
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Colman’s Mustard Powder
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a Ziploc bag, place peanuts, honey, and mustard powder. Shake bag for about 30 seconds, or until all peanuts are completely covered.
- Pour peanuts onto the prepared cookie sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Let cool.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com