I love breakfast food…it’s safe to say, it’s probably one of my favorite types of foods! Eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles…I love them all. And I think that Christmas breakfast is something I look forward to all year long. While I love the traditional eggs, bacon, toast, and pancakes, I’m always up for trying something new!
I’ve compiled a list of 60+ delicious and mouth watering breakfast and brunch recipes that would be perfect for Christmas breakfast. In this round-up, you’ll find different twists on french toast and pancakes, creative casserole ideas, and much, much more. As I was going through this list, I was mentally preparing a list of everything I wanted to make…I’m thinking I should just start now, because there’s now way I’ll make it through this list before January (when I’m starting the Lean Mom’s program.) What’s your favorite breakfast food?
As always, if you want to pin this entire collection, please pin the image at the beginning of this post. If you want to pin an individual post, please visit that sit and pin from there (and leave them a comment!)
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com