Here is a fun collection of easy and free Cricut Easter projects – including popular Easter cartridges, fun products to use, and more!
If you love your Cricut then I bet you are always looking for new crafts to make!
Something that I look forward to is being able to create things around the holidays. And trust me- there is no shortage of Cricut craft ideas out there. With Easter right around the corner I thought it would be fun to share some fun craft ideas.
From bunnies to Easter eggs there is something for everyone.
Below you will find some of my favorite projects I’ve found on the web. However, before I get to that, I want to share a few products from Cricut.com that I think are perfect for Easter and spring Cricut projects.
- Patterned Iron On – there are so many beautiful patterns! I have the Natalie Malan Aquamarine and Sunset Blossom sets, and they are so fun!
- Cricut Bright Vinyl Sampler Pack
- Sparkle Paper – Spring Meadow Sampler Pack
- Foil Iron-On Spring Meadow Sampler Pack
- Cardstock – so many fun colors and styles!
- Natalie Malan Brushed Bouquet Deluxe Paper
- Washi Sheets
- The Dollar Tree is a GOLD MINE for materials – stuffed animals, wooden products, frames…that’s my favorite place to go!
Easter SVG Files
There are so many great SVG files out there – free and paid.
- Clarks Condensed – at the time of this writing, we only have a couple of Easter SVG files, but be sure to check regularly – we have several being added (among our other great SVG files!)
- SoFontsy – always one of my go-tos for inexpensive (and FREE) files. So many great Easter bundles!
- Design Bundles
- LoveSVG – TONS of free options and other really affordable designs.
Cricut Easter Cartridges
There are some different Cricut Easter and Spring cartridges out there – most of which can be accessed through Cricut Design Space (these are included with a Cricut Access subscription, so if you don’t have one, you will have to pay for them).
Here are a few to consider:
- Easter 2010 (26 images)
- Easter Blessings (8 images)
- Easter Magic (7 images)
- Happy Easter (8 images)
- Teresa Collins – Easter Basket (14 images)
Cricut Easter Projects
And now for the projects! Here are a few that I specifically want to highlight:
This is a project here on Clarks Condensed. Super easy and fun to put together!
Create a personalized Easter bag using your Cricut from this tutorial from Over the Big Moon.
This is such a fun idea! I have yet to meet a kid who doesn’t love to color their very own Easter egg!
There’s nothing more satisfying than making your own decorations. This is a such a cute idea for adding some holiday flair to your home.
I love how you can customize anything on the Cricut. These bunny family pillowcases are no exception!
If you like to give out treats for school, church or play groups then this is the perfect craft for you Make it extra special by filling these cute bags with jelly beans!
And here are a bunch of other fun projects to browse through: