These creamy slow cooker meatballs are amazing when served over rice for a main dish or as an appetizer at parties and pot lucks. Either way, it’s incredibly easy to make and SO good!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Rosina Food Products®. All opinions are 100% mine
- 3 cups water
- 3 teaspoon beef flavored Better than Boullion, or two beef bouillon cubes
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worchestershire Sauce
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Pepper, to taste
- Parsley, to taste
- 1 56 ounce container Rosina Italian Style Meatballs
- Combine water, Better than Bouillon, apple cider vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
- Put frozen meatballs in the crock pot. Cover with the water mixture.
- Cook on high for two hours.
- Add Greek yogurt, parmesan cheese, and cornstarch. Whisk until cornstarch dissolves.
- Cook for an additional 30 minutes on high.
- Add pepper and parsley to taste.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.