CREATE ROOM FOURTH OF JULY SALE – USE THE CODE CLARKS to SAVE UP TO $900 6/30-7/11
- Up to $900 savings!
- $200 off DreamBox
- $100 off pre-built
- $350 off combined Side-kick options w/DreamBox – $50 off Cubby, $100 off Dream Cart, $100 off both Side Tables, Sew Station $150 off
- $10 off power up, Plastic notions $10, $25 off Wallpaper, white magnetic board $15, planner $25 off.
- FREE Gift ($115 value) for first 145 orders: Tote Lids, Crafter’s Caddy, Cutting Mat AND 1-3 week shipping times!
This festive candy corn popcorn is a simple Halloween treat that can be made in minutes!
Candy Corn Popcorn Recipe
Candy corn isn’t my favorite thing to eat, but Jack convinced me to buy a bag a few weeks ago (one of those mixed bags with the pumpkins – I like those more!).
Well, after eating a few too many, I about swore candy corn off for the rest of the year.
Even if candy corn isn’t my favorite flavor, it sure is fun to come up with candy corn inspired foods and decorations.
If you haven’t guessed yet, now I’m sharing a candy corn popcorn recipe!
I made this for some of my family members, and it was a big hit – especially with the littles! As soon as I told my nephew, Benji, that I was making Halloween popcorn, he asked me every five minutes if it was done.
It’s super easy to make, and it’s a great Halloween recipe!
Originally posted in 2015; Updated in 2019
Popcorn Candy Corn White Chocolate
Popped Popcorn (if all you have is kernels – brown bag popcorn is the way to go!)
Orange Candy Melts
Yellow Candy Melts
White Candy Melts (we actually used the candy corn candy melts!).
Silicone Baking Mat
Pop popcorn and remove kernels. Divide into three bowls.
Melt the candy melts or chocolate chips one flavor at a time. You can do this by using a double broiler or by melting them in a microwave bowl for 30 seconds, stir, then more 15-second intervals until it is done melting.
Once you have one bowl of candy melts/chocolate melted, pour into one of the bowls of popcorn. Mix around until popcorn is completely covered. Pour popcorn onto a silicone baking sheet or waxed paper to cool.
Repeat with additional colors/popcorn.
Let cool completely and then break apart all of the popcorn. Mix together in a large bowl and enjoy!
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 3/4 cup orange Wilton Candy melts
- 3/4 cup yellow Wilton Candy melts
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Pop popcorn and remove kernals. Divide into three bowls.
- Melt the candy melts or chocolate chips one flavor at a time. You can do this by using a double broiler or by melting them in a microwave bowl for 30 seconds, stir, then more 15 second intervals until it is done melting.
- Once you have one bowl of candy melts/chocolate melted, pour into one of hte bowls of popcorn. Mix around until popcorn is completely covered. Pour popcorn onto a silicone baking sheet or waxed paper to cool.
- Repeat with additional colors/popcorn.
- Let cool completely and then break apart all of the popcorn. Mix together in a large bowl and enjoy!
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.