Let’s get three things straight about this recipe:
1) When your husband and baby are sick, and you are prone to emotional eating, don’t make this.
2) When said husband can’t stand the thought of eating anything sweet, leaving you to a big, tempting bowl, avoid making this
2) If you aren’t technically allowed to have most of the ingredients in it, and you think you can withstand from sampling…also don’t eat this.
But most importantly…throw all the previous rules out the window, because this stuff is good.
White Chocolate Cheesecake Popcorn
- 5 cups popcorn
- 1 bag of white chocolate
- 1 bag of white chocolate M&Ms
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp Jello white chocolate cheesecake pudding mix
- Crystal Sprinkles
- Pop popcorn, separate kernels, and place in a large bowl.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time. Once it is completely melted, add in the 2 Tbsp white chocolate cheesecake pudding mix, and mix until totally combined. Add 1/2 cup of chopped pecans and stir.
- Add white chocolate mixture to popcorn bowl, as well as the M&Ms, and mix together with hands until popcorn is covered. Add sprinkles and mix again. Wait until everything has hardened, then serve! To speed everything up, put in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.