- 4 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 cup TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk, or any variety of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- Chocolate cake mix, prepared for cupcake recipe (I used, and loved, Duncan Hines Triple Chocolate Cake Mix)
- About 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a sauce pan, whisk together milk and flour over medium heat. Try not to let it boil. Whisk until it thickens to the consistency of brownie batter.
- Remove from heat and mix in vanilla. Let it cool completely.
- Place softened butter and sugar in a mixing bowl (preferably of a stand mixer) and beat the sugar and butter until it starts to look whipped (this will take about 5 minutes).
- After the milk/flour mixture has cooled completely, add into the mixing bowl, and whip it for a long time, until it starts to look like whipped cream.
- Makes enough for about 30 cupcakes.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting. Roll the top of the cupcake in graham cracker crumbs. Enjoy!