CREATE ROOM FOURTH OF JULY SALE – USE THE CODE CLARKS to SAVE UP TO $900 6/30-7/11
- Up to $900 savings!
- $200 off DreamBox
- $100 off pre-built
- $350 off combined Side-kick options w/DreamBox – $50 off Cubby, $100 off Dream Cart, $100 off both Side Tables, Sew Station $150 off
- $10 off power up, Plastic notions $10, $25 off Wallpaper, white magnetic board $15, planner $25 off.
- FREE Gift ($115 value) for first 145 orders: Tote Lids, Crafter’s Caddy, Cutting Mat AND 1-3 week shipping times!
- 1 package Pillsbury refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup more or less powdered parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open the package of breadstick dough, and separate each piece. Tie each piece into a knot, and place evenly spread out on a well-greased cookie sheet.
- In the microwave, heat butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in a microwave safe dish until melted. Alternatively, you can do this in a sauce pan on the stove.
- Dip a pastry brush into the butter mixture, and brush each knot. After each knot is coated, place in oven for 11-13 minutes, or until the bread starts to turn golden brown. Immediately after taking the bread out of oven, coat each piece of bread one more time with the butter mixture, and sprinkle parmesan cheese over all the bread.
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.