- 1 package Pillsbury refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup more or less powdered parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open the package of breadstick dough, and separate each piece. Tie each piece into a knot, and place evenly spread out on a well-greased cookie sheet.
- In the microwave, heat butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in a microwave safe dish until melted. Alternatively, you can do this in a sauce pan on the stove.
- Dip a pastry brush into the butter mixture, and brush each knot. After each knot is coated, place in oven for 11-13 minutes, or until the bread starts to turn golden brown. Immediately after taking the bread out of oven, coat each piece of bread one more time with the butter mixture, and sprinkle parmesan cheese over all the bread.