I wanted to share a recent recipe that my family had for dinner that was SUPER easy and SUPER delicious! 🙂
- 32 oz bag of frozen Tator Tots
- 16 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 cans Cream of Celery
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 oz milk
- 1 Onion, diced
- Brown and season meat with salt and pepper.
- Add soup and milk.
- Put tator tots on 13x9 pan.
- Scatter onions on top.
- Add 8oz of cheese.
- Put Meat on.
- Add remaining 8oz of cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour 15 min.
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.