- 1 recipe of Thai Peanut Sauce, see below
- 1 recipe of Curry Chicken Salad, see below
- 1 cucumber
- Sweet Chili Sauce
- Romaine Lettuce
- Torta Sandwich Rolls
- Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1 cup chicken boullion (use a boullion cube or powder NOT canned)
- 1/3 cup creamy Jif peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Curry Chicken Salad
- 1 12.5 ounce canned chicken, drained
- ½ cup Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Prepare chicken boullion in a sauce pan on the stove, and bring to a slow boil.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, and whisk until thick and creamy.
Curry Chicken Salad:
- Place canned chicken in a bowl and break apart with a fork.
- Add Greek yogurt, curry powder, and lemon juice. Mix together will with the fork.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Prepare peanut sauce and curry chicken salad. Thinly slice cucumbers.
- Lightly toast the torta rolls under broil in the oven, about 1.5 minutes on each side.
- On the bottom roll, layer chicken salad, about a teaspoon of sweet chili sauce, four cucumber slices, then romaine.
- On the top roll, spread a very thin layer of peanut sauce.