- 8 cups Popped popcorn
- 3/4 cup Clover Valley Party Peanuts, or any variety
- 1-1/3 cup 8 oz. package Reese'sÂ® Minis
- Pop popcorn and separate kernels.
- Line a tray or cookie sheet with tin foil or parchment paper. Spread popcorn and 1/2 cup peanuts (more if you like lots of peanuts) on the tray
- Chop 1 cup Reese'sÂ® into pieces and place in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave for about 1 minute, and stir. If the minis haven't been completely melted at this point, microwave in 15 second intervals.
- Drizzle over the top of the popcorn. Let harden in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- 5. Place in bowl and sprinkle remaining Reese'sÂ® and peanuts on top.