- 5 whole wheat tortilla wraps
- 2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce mixed with 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of Hidden Valley Ranch Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Spread
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced thinly
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Slice chicken breast into 1-inch wide slices.
- Cook chicken in a large skillet in the sweet chili sauce until cooked through. Set aside.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of the garlic spread over the entire tortilla.
- Layer the remaining ingredients as follows -- spring greens, chicken, cucumbers, and cheddar cheese.
- Fold and enjoy!