A few weeks ago, Forrest brought me home a Sweet Chili Lime Grilled Chicken Wrap from McDonalds. Maybe it’s because I was super hungry, but boy, was it good. I kept craving it for the next few days, I decided I was going to come up with a copy cat version!
I looked online to see what types of ingredients it had (even though it seemed pretty simple to me) and this is how it was described:
“[A] unique mix of juicy, grilled chicken breast filet, crisp cucumber slices, spring greens, shredded lettuce, all drizzled with sweet chili and creamy garlic sauce, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla.”
Most of these ingredients seemed like they would be easy to find…except the creamy garlic sauce! I had no idea how to make or find that. So, I headed to the grocery store and perused the salad dressing and condiment aisle. I was looking for about five minutes at every last bottle, when I finally came across the Hidden Valley Oven Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Spread. There was nothing else that even remotely sounded similar, so I grabbed the jar and went to check out.
Copy Cat McDonald’s Sweet Chili Lime Chicken Wrap
- 5 whole wheat tortilla wraps
- 2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce mixed with 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of Hidden Valley Ranch Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Spread
- 1 cucumber peeled and sliced thinly
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Slice chicken breast into 1-inch wide slices.
- Cook chicken in a large skillet in the sweet chili sauce until cooked through. Set aside.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of the garlic spread over the entire tortilla.
- Layer the remaining ingredients as follows -- spring greens, chicken, cucumbers, and cheddar cheese.
- Fold and enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com