Easy honey mustard chicken strips that everyone will love – baked in the oven to make them a little more healthy. This post also includes a tasty avocado potato salad recipe. Yum!
- 8 chicken strips
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- About 10 crackers
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together mustard and honey.
- Crush together crackers until they are crumbs. Add in parmesan cheese
- Brush each chicken tender with the honey mustard mixture and then coat in the cracker mixture.
- Place on a greased baking pan and bake 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is not pink in the center.