Do you have staples for parties? You know, that one recipe that you feel a get together would be incomplete without? That’s how I feel about these bacon wrapped little smokies.
They are so easy, but are always a huge hit and gone in a flash. I think my family has them on every Christmas and New Years, as well as other times scattered throughout the year. I often will bring these to church potlucks, and I always walk away with people asking for the recipe. I’m always a little embarrassed to admit how easy they are!
This recipe has rather rough amounts — it really depends on the size of your crock pot. However, if you have a standard sized slow cooker, think I would definitely say follow the amounts listed in the recipe. Otherwise, just adjust as needed (you’ll need more for a larger crock pot, and less for a smaller one.) Good luck! This is definitely a winning recipe you’ll want to keep in your collection for years to come.
Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies #AppetizerWeek #Analon
- One package bacon
- 1 1/2 packages of 14 ounce little smokie Hillshire Farms is my favorite
- about two cups brown sugar
- Put a thin layer of brown sugar on the bottom of a crock pot.
- Take one-third of a strip of bacon and wrap it around one little smoky. Secure with a toothpick.
- Cover the brown sugar with a single layer of smokies.
- Put another layer of brown sugar, then another layer of smokies. Repeat until you reach the top of the crock pot.
- Cook on high for two hours. If bacon is is cooked after two hours, turn to low for one more hour. If not, keep on high.
- Once done, keep on warm or serve.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com