- One package bacon
- 1 1/2 packages of 14 ounce little smokie, Hillshire Farms is my favorite
- about two cups brown sugar
- Put a thin layer of brown sugar on the bottom of a crock pot.
- Take one-third of a strip of bacon and wrap it around one little smoky. Secure with a toothpick.
- Cover the brown sugar with a single layer of smokies.
- Put another layer of brown sugar, then another layer of smokies. Repeat until you reach the top of the crock pot.
- Cook on high for two hours. If bacon is is cooked after two hours, turn to low for one more hour. If not, keep on high.
- Once done, keep on warm or serve.
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.