Prime Day 2018 is almost here! Here is everything you need to know to get the most bang for your buck.
Amazon Prime Day 2018: What You Need to Know
Don’t forget to join our Deals and Steals Facebook Group – get the best deals for Amazon Prime Day (and every other day!).
I think everyone has heard of “Christmas in July” right?
Well, that sentiment rings even truer since Amazon Prime day came into existence.
Never heard of it? Don’t feel bad – I’m finding a lot of people haven’t.
Fortunately, I am here to share with you the nitty gritty details of Amazon Prime Day, how you can get a 30 Day Free Trial (6 months if you are a student) so you can take advantage of it, and also how you can get alerts from ME straight to your phone about the best deals that I find.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
It’s the best day of deals that Amazon offers – and it’s ONLY for Prime members.
The deals start at 12 PM PST on July 16th, and there are new deals that will be popping up every five minutes, as well as special offers that are across as categories. Even on groceries!
And between you and me, there will be deals that start even earlier – some starting as early as July 5th!
You can find all the deals as they appear here.
How can I participate?
Well, you need to make sure you are a Prime member! I believe memberships are $99 a year, however, if you sign up through this link, you can get a 30-day free trial, which is totally legit during the Prime Day events! And if you have a student email address, you can get a 6 month trial for FREE!
You can also read all of my personal favorite perks of Amazon Prime to see if it’s something you want to subscribe to long term.
Create a List
Make a wish list on Amazon – if something on it goes on sale during Prime Day, you’ll get a notification in your email!
Download the App
The mobile app makes it convenient to make quick and easy purchases. I much prefer it over the mobile site!
Setup Amazon Assistant
This is a handy tool that helps you watch certain deals while you are on your computer – and it also helps you be kept up to date on your orders and when they will be delivered! And, even better? When you install Amazon Assistant, you will get $5 off your next purchase of $25 or more!
We love our Amazon Echo – it’s one of our favorite devices in our home! The Echo Dot is the most affordable option of the two – if you’ve been eyeing either the Dot or the Echo, today is the perfect excuse to get it!
Last year there were special early access deals through the Echo, so make sure you keep an eye on this!
Deals You Won’t Want to Miss
There are so many ways to save over the next few days. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Download the Amazon App – you will get a FREE $10 to spend! Click here to download.
- Amazon Fresh – Free $30 – If you haven’t used Amazon Fresh yet, you can use the code 30FRESH to get a free $30! It’s not available everywhere yet, but it’s been rolling out across the whole country! Prime members only. Take advantage of this promo here.
- Audible – $4.95 a month for 4 months: If you aren’t a current Audible member, or you haven’t been for over a year, you can get Audible for just $4.95 for 4 months! Take advantage of this deal here. This is for Prime members only.
- Amazon Music -. 99 cents/month for 4 months: Amazon Music is one of my favorite! You get access to millions of songs. It’s usually $7.99 a month for Prime Members, and $9.99 a month for non-Prime members, so this deal is a no-brainer. Sign up here (new customers only).
- Kindle Unlimited – 99 cents for 3 months: If you are a book worm, this is an amazing deal. You can get access to THOUSANDS of books for just 99 cents. New customers only. Sign up here.
- $10 off Prime Pantry – Get $10 off your order of $40 or more here.
Get the Best Deals
I have recently started a Facebook group where I share the BEST deals I find – and it will definitely be very active on Prime Day. Make sure you join here!
Don’t forget to get your FREE 30 day Amazon Prime trial! And these are just the basics – be sure to check out the Amazon Prime Insider page for all the tips for making your Prime Day the best one yet! This is a great time to get birthday and even Christmas presents!