Whether it is the bathroom or the kitchen– storage is one of the most important things you can do in your home to keep it organized. With a little creativity and a few great ideas you will find your home tidy and organized in no time! Keep reading to learn all the best Dollar Tree organization hacks.
One of the best ways to organize your home is by sorting what you have and putting them in storage bins or wire baskets. For whatever reason, things just look better when they are placed in a bin of some sort. But as you may know storage containers can be expensive! This is why getting dollar store items is a great way to save money and get more bang for your buck.
With these Dollar Store organization hacks you will find the perfect storage options for any room in your house! So head to your local Dollar Store to grab some small containers and plastic bins of various sizes and get ready to de-junk that junk drawer and discover all the extra storage room you can have!
It is a great idea to keep things looking neat and clean by organizing by color. Dollar Store bins and plastic baskets are a great way to keep small items in. Having pantry items and dry goods in small baskets is the perfect way to utilize extra space as well as have easy access to what you need.
Under the Bathroom Sink
Use bins or baskets to store make up and make up brushes, girl products, hair ties, cleaning supplies, extra towels, hot tools and more.
Family Command Station
This family command station from pennypinchinmom is perfect for busy families. You can DIY this with all things form the Dollar Tree.
Make a tiered tray to store your rings, air pods, hair ties, reading glasses, etc. With some super glue and spray paint you can make a chic tray that you can leave on your dresser or night stand.
It’s the little things in life that make all the difference. Take for instance this closet hack. Grab some plastic bins in different sizes to store mittens, gloves, scarves, etc. You will be surprised at how organized it will look and feel by storing your seasonal items in this unique way.
You can even grab some metallic spray paint to switch up the look and color of your local dollar tree items.
If you need a place to keep makeup brushes, cotton balls, hand towels, nail polish or q-tips then you will love these storage ideas. Keeping those items in plastic jars or bins make it an easy reach for you or anyone else to grab what they need. Large containers are the perfect place to store all your extra items and it keeps it looking nice, too!
Simple is sometime better. Plastic bins are the best place to store random items in your kitchen, closet, or on your shelves.
check out thecountrychiccottage for more ideas
Under the Sink
This is a great place for storing plastic bags, cleaning supplies
Use a hanger and some clips and you have yourself a handy-dandy hat rack that doesn’t take up a lot of space.
Use a shoe
- Use a magazine holder from the Dollar Tree to store cans in your pantry.
- Organize your measuring spoons using command hooks
- Organize your chest freezer with plastic bins (credit: practicallyfunctional)
- Store cupcake liners in a mason jar
- Use a wire organizer to store your cutting boards (credit: thatswhatchesaid)
- Use a pencil holder to store spices
- Command hooks to store oddly shaped items (mixing bowl attachments) on the inside of a cabinet
- DIY spice rack made of cooling rack (tutorial found here)
- Get little bins to store fresh produce in your fridge
- Use mason jars to store utensils. Simply use spray paint to make them the color of your choosing.
Here are some of the best storage containers and options that you can find at the Dollar Tree.
- Collapsible Storage Containers
- Collapsible Storage Containers with Handles
- Embossed Rectangular Locker Bins
- Plastic Veggie Containers
- Colorful Collapsible Containers
- Mini Storage Containers
- Plastic Fridge Storage Essentials
- Chic Storage Containers
- Tie Dye Collapsible Storage Containers
- 3 Compartment Storage Tray
- Clip Lock Lid Storage Containers
- Paper Clips
- Command Hooks
- Fabric Storage Bins
- Small Storage Bins with Lids
- Plastic Caddy
- File Box
- Mini Storage Buckets with Handles
- Mini Clear Glass Containers
- Plastic Storage Tubs
- Round Plastic Storage Tubs with Handles
- 9 Compartment Organizing Case
- Square Plastic Bins
- 2 Tiered Rattan Bin with Drawers
- Wire Baskets
- Square Glass Jar with Lid
- Embossed Glass Jar
- Wooden Crate
- Plastic Crate
More Dollar Tree Posts You May Enjoy:
- 30+ Dollar Tree Cruise Prep Items You Won’t Want to Forget
- The Best Dollar Tree Travel Hacks, Products, and Tips (2021)
- Dollar Tree Balloon Arch DIY Tutorial
- 20+ Dollar Tree Organization Ideas and Tools
- 80+ Dollar Tree Cricut Project Ideas and Inspiration
Cindy Maudsley lives in Utah with her husband and three young daughters. Aside from writing, her passions include her family, faith, and spreading infertility awareness. She also loves a good book, Netflix binge, diet Coke and Target run