Thank you to TODAY and The Blogger Babes for partnering with me for this post!
- 4 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, no substitutes
- 1 can evaporated milk
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 13 ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 2 teaspoon Mint flavoring
- Combine white sugar, butter, evaporated milk, and a pinch of salt in a large saucepan.
- Combine milk chocolate chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and one large jar marshmallow cream in mixer.
- Heat sugar mixture at medium-high heat until it boils.
- Boil at medium to medium high for six to seven minutes.
- If mixture starts to form brown particles take off immediately.
- Pour mixture into chocolate mixture. Beat until nice and creamy.
- Add 2 tsp peppermint flavoring.
- Spread into buttered jelly roll pan.
- Put in fridge until firm enough to cut.
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.