Hi! Jordan here, and today I’m sharing a recipe I’m sure you’ll love. Rosemary roasted red potatoes is one of my absolute favorite side dishes. It’s easy, economical, and delicious!
This recipe only has 4 ingredients – red potatoes, olive oil, salt, and rosemary.
My mom has a really robust rosemary bush growing in her back yard. Fortunately for me, we live less than 10 minutes away from each other. I like to go over to my mom’s house and snip a few sprigs of rosemary every once in a while. Although I have nothing against using dried herbs, fresh herbs just seem to make cooking a little more special to me.
Whenever I am baking something, I always like to use parchment paper. It makes cleaning up after so much easier, and I never have to worry about my food sticking and possibly falling apart. So, after I lined my baking pan with parchment paper, I added my diced potatoes, along with the olive oil, salt, and rosemary. It was less than 5 minutes of prep work before I could stick my potatoes into the oven.
NEVER Miss Another Recipe!
Sign up for our food and recipe newsletter today
- Free eRecipeBook upon signup
- Free Meal Planning Bundle
- Easy and Family Friendly Recipes EVERYONE Will Love!
One of the reasons I love this recipe so much is because it is so versatile. Rosemary roasted red potatoes is an excellent side dish for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It goes well with eggs, chicken, pork, and beef. You pretty much can’t wrong with this as a side dish. The hubby and I enjoyed these particular potatoes for breakfast with sausage and scrambles eggs.
Also, if you are a little short on time, instead of roasting the potatoes in the oven for 40 minutes, you can fry them up in a pan in about 10 minutes and they taste the same.
Until next month, happy eating!
Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes (serves 4)
10 – 12 medium red potatoes (diced)
2 teaspoons fresh rosemary (chopped) or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
2 Tablespoons olive oil
salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Spread diced potatoes on baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle rosemary and salt over potatoes then use a spoon to distribute evenly.
5. Place baking dish in the oven and bake for 40 minutes stirring potatoes half way through.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
- 10 - 12 medium red potatoes diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary chopped or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Spread diced potatoes on baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle rosemary and salt over potatoes then use a spoon to distribute evenly.
- Place baking dish in the oven and bake for 40 minutes stirring potatoes half way through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).