My mom’s easy parmesan breadsticks always disappear quickly and are perfectly paired with soups, salads, and all types of Italian recipes!
With as many of my mom’s recipes that I’ve shared, I should probably call our site Clarks Condensed + Babzanne.
What can I say? I love her recipes. And these parmesan breadsticks are one of my favorites. The best part about them is that they are so super easy. If you’re a long-time reader, you know super easy is basically a requirement for anything we make!
These breadsticks are perfect for tons of different meals. My mom would often make them to go with soups and salads, and, of course, Italian food (especially her easy meat lasagna). Anything Italian is a-okay in my book.
Since a lot of Italian dishes are a little more time intensive, I like having an easy side dish like this to pair with them. Whenever we make these, we definitely double the recipe, because everyone wants AT LEAST two!
Slow Cooker Carne Asada
- 2.5 lb thinly sliced steak
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worchestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Goya perfect seasoning
- Place steak in a slow cooker.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl with a whisk.
- Pour over steak.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours or high for 2-3.
- Shred with a fork.
Dinner is such an important time of day. I grew up having dinner every single night with my family, and it’s something that both Forrest and I have felt is important for our family. Some of my favorite memories growing up came from conversation around the dinner table with my family. I hope that my children find our dinner times to be an event they look forward to as well.
It was such an easy meal to prepare for our family, but it tasted like I had slaved away in the kitchen for hours. Don’t you love it when you can have a tasty meal without a lot of prep involved?
These breadsticks go great with these yummy lasagna-inspired dishes (click on image for recipe)
Caramel Apple Cookie Brittle
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cinnamon apple sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups white flour
- 1/2 cup dried apples chopped
- 1/2 cup Kraft Caramels chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Blend together butter, apple sauce, egg, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together sugars, salt, and flour.
- Beat the dry ingredients into the beat. Mix in apples, cinnamon, and caramel.
- Form into 1 inch balls and place on a jelly roll pan (so the cookies don't overflow)
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Cookies will appear flat. This is good! They will probably get flatter
- Let cool completely and break into pieces.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com