My mom’s easy parmesan breadsticks always disappear quickly and are perfectly paired with soups, salads, and all types of Italian recipes!
With as many of my mom’s recipes that I’ve shared, I should probably call our site Clarks Condensed + Babzanne. What can I say? I love her recipes. And these parmesan breadsticks are one of my favorites. The best part about them is that they are so super easy. If you’re a long-time reader, you know super easy is basically a requirement for anything we make! These breadsticks are perfect for tons of different meals. My mom would often make them to go with soups and salads, and, of course, Italian food (especially her easy meat lasagna). Anything Italian is a-okay in my book.
- 12 frozen dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2-3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place frozen dinner rolls on a greased cookie sheet. Let defrost completely - about 2-3 hours.
- After they have defrosted, roll them out until they are long and skinny.
- Melt butter and mix with garlic powder, oregano, and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Roll each breadstick in butter mixture and then let them rise for another couple of hours.
- Sprinkle with more parmesan right before you place them in the oven.
- Bake at 350 for 11-13 minutes.