Are you looking for a juicy, slow cooker chicken recipe? This slow cooker three cheese Italian chicken falls apart after cooking – it has tons of flavor, and it’s sure to be a HUGE hit!
This post brought to you by Sargento® Cheese. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Clarks Condensed.
Are you ready for a super flavorful, juicy and cheesy slow cooker chicken recipe?
Oh man, I have been so excited to share this one with you. Forrest and I were both in HEAVEN with how juicy this chicken turned out.
I think chicken breasts are notorious for getting easily dried out, but in this recipe? You don’t have to worry about that at all. We absolutely loved this meal – not only was it juicy and flavorful, but it is filled with delicious cheese.
Who doesn’t love a cheesy meal?! The best part of this meal is that it has not one, not two, but THREE amazing cheeses in it.
While it’s not ooey and gooey once the meal is done, you can definitely taste all of the cheeses in it, and it might be the best thing you’ve ever eaten.
And I think it’s because we made sure to use the highest quality of cheeses – Sargento® Sliced Cheese
Listen, I’ve tried a lot of different cheeses in dishes before – and it is worth it to get the better quality cheese. I always buy Sargento® when I want to make sure I have the best flavors and textures in my meals.
Did you know that Sargento® Slices are always 100% real, natural cheese.
I know what you are thinking – isn’t all cheese real? Sadly, it’s not. American singles are only required to use 51% real cheese…yeah, I don’t really want to think about what the other 49% is.
Which is why I love Sargento® – they are the Real Cheese People, and you can taste the difference. As a mom, it’s important to me that I give my children real food, and I’m glad that there are companies like Sargento® that are committed to make that choice easy and affordable. So whether you are a looking for a slow cooker recipe that is full of fresh and delicious ingredients, making a grilled cheese sandwich, or cooking an amazing casserole, you have to try Sargento®…but I’m warning you now – It will ruin other cheeses for you.
Make sure to follow them on Instagram and Facebook for more cheesy goodness.
Slow Cooker Three Cheese Italian Chicken
Slow Cooker Three Cheese Italian Chicken Author: Katie Clark
- 1.5 pounds chicken breast, defrosted or fresh
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs + 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 24- ounce jar pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup Sargento® mozzarella shreds
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 slices Sargento® Provolone
- Cover the bottom of the slow cooker with about 2/3 of the pasta sauce.
- Pour about 2/3 of the spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Cover chicken breasts with milk. Shake off excess.
- Cover the chicken in the bread crumb and parmesan cheese mixture.
- Place chicken breasts on top of the pasta sauce.
- Cover chicken with remaining pasta sauce.
- Put the cheese on three layers at a time - mozzarella, parmesan, and then provolone.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours.
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.
Chelsea @ Life With My Littles says
This sounds great! I like to do spaghetti and meatballs on Sundays sometimes because it’s so easy, but this would be a great alternative to the meatballs!!
Spaghetti and meatballs is one of our favorites too 🙂 This is super easy!