This easy baked pasta recipe is sized for one person, and it requires almost zero prep time. It’s perfect for college students and anyone on the go!
- 1 Prego® Ready Meals Marinara & Italian Sausage Rotini
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour the contents of the Prego® Ready Meal into an oven safe ramekin.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and parmesan (as much as you want.)
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browning.
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).