CREATE ROOM FOURTH OF JULY SALE – USE THE CODE CLARKS to SAVE UP TO $900 6/30-7/11
- Up to $900 savings!
- $200 off DreamBox
- $100 off pre-built
- $350 off combined Side-kick options w/DreamBox – $50 off Cubby, $100 off Dream Cart, $100 off both Side Tables, Sew Station $150 off
- $10 off power up, Plastic notions $10, $25 off Wallpaper, white magnetic board $15, planner $25 off.
- FREE Gift ($115 value) for first 145 orders: Tote Lids, Crafter’s Caddy, Cutting Mat AND 1-3 week shipping times!
This easy baked pasta recipe is sized for one person, and it requires almost zero prep time. It’s perfect for college students and anyone on the go!
- 1 Prego® Ready Meals Marinara & Italian Sausage Rotini
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour the contents of the Prego® Ready Meal into an oven safe ramekin.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and parmesan (as much as you want.)
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browning.
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.