This easy baked pasta recipe is sized for one person, and it requires almost zero prep time. It’s perfect for college students and anyone on the go!
- 1 Prego® Ready Meals Marinara & Italian Sausage Rotini
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour the contents of the Prego® Ready Meal into an oven safe ramekin.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and parmesan (as much as you want.)
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browning.
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.